Kathmandu ● Thu, November 24, 2022
How can one of the least politically appealing issues in Indonesia turn into a central piece of the national debate linked to the elections set for 2024?
How can we convince political parties and presidential aspirants to pick an issue that normally is easier and more convenient to neglect and forget rather than debate?
And finally, what it is going to take for this issue to be framed within a broader framework of human rights?
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Why the penal code bill is no better than its colonial original
- Indonesia's human rights on trial
- South Korean Netflix hit ‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’ sparks autism debate
You might also like :
- Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London
- XCOM meets stealthy RPG in the seriously cool Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- When life is a fate worse than death
- Death of a skater boy in Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
- Lawless London: Police hunt for cyclist who ran red light and clipped City worker as he crossed the road - then got off his bike to HEAD-BUTT him in front of horrified onlookers
- American Truck Simulator: journey's end
- Death & Chrysalids: Firaxis On XCOM, Part 2
- Burnout Paradise Remastered Review — Take Me Down to Paradise City
- Spotlight On - King's Bounty, Death to Spies 3, Off-Road Drive, Theater of War, Captain Blood, Star Wolves 3, and Men of
- Death Road to Canada Gets Major Update
- Dishonored 2: The Death of the Outsider’s Billie is a powerhouse of play, with wicked new (unlimited) powers
- What is Death Stranding actually about?
- The Occult Chronicles: Death By Door & Other Humiliations
- Apple Maps is being completely rebuilt after YEARS of failure to take on Google Maps
- Snake To Death: The Majesty Of Spelunky
- Donald Trump is branded a 'disgrace' who 'undermines' the Special Relationship between the UK and the US by furious British politicians after he refuses to send diplomat's wife back to face justice after she killed a teen in a road accident
- Mired And Admired: Off-Road Drive
- Every Death You Take: Perma-Permadeath in DayZ
- Star Wars: Empire at War Q&A - Heroes, Battles, and Blowing Stuff Up With the Death Star
- The Long And Brainy Road: An Organ Trail Diary Part 4
Indonesia takes on bumpy road to ending death penalty have 468 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.