Jakarta ● Fri, August 5 2022
After a major renovation, Patek Philippe's boutique in Central Jakarta opens its door with timeless designs and new spaces filled with aromatherapy, including dedicated rooms for VIPs and VVIPs.
Luxury-watch connoisseurs in the country may now rejoice that Patek Philippe's flagship boutique in Plaza Indonesia, Central Jakarta, has reopened. The reopening ceremony was held at the boutique on July 27 and attended by some of their loyal customers, members of the media, as well as representatives of Patek Philippe's distributor and retailer.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Best cheap Apple Watch deals for March 2020
- Shipping container homes: from tiny houses to ambitious builds
- Keep an eye out around the house with refurbished Arlo cameras and light systems from just $100
- Soul-shaking scuba-diving, the best beach in the Caribbean and food so good you'll be craving it for months: How the Cayman Islands became unbeatable at low-key luxury...
- That's the Christmas card sorted! Fans gush that 'breathtaking' snap of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle looks like a movie scene - as they give each other the 'look of love' in the rain
- Nicole Kidman watches her world unravel in teaser trailer for HBO limited series The Undoing
- Emporio Armani EA Connected Watch review
- Apple Watch: 20 apps worth trying on launch day – in their developers' words
- Why is buying an Apple Watch such a massive fuss?
- Half of Britain's coronavirus patients have been sent home: UK goes against EU advice by telling sufferers 'with mild symptoms' to lock themselves in their bedroom and avoid family members - amid fears the NHS doesn't have enough beds for an outbreak
- Home smart home: India's booming home automation market
- How to get an A-list home on a DIY budget: She’s the designer Hollywood has on speed dial, now Rita Konig is sharing her interiors secrets with the rest of us
- Now Walmart joins stores cutting opening hours to refill shelves emptied by coronavirus stockpiling as workers take to social media to share worries about huge demand and risk of getting infected
- Panic shoppers line up in store parking lots waiting to stockpile emergency supplies amid coronavirus fears - as CDC orders elderly and sick to stock up on meds and food
- WATCH: Jessie James Decker Gives PEOPLE a Tour of Her Rustic-Glam Home
- 'It's crazy': Panic buying forces stores to limit purchases of toilet paper and masks
- Coronavirus virus cases in US surge past 1,000 as nursing home patient in her 90s becomes 31st death and horse trainer is named New Jersey's first fatality
- No one knows what the post-coronavirus reality will be like
- Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright’s dream home renovation plans at risk
- At home with Low & Slow’s Steph Berndt and Angus Kiley
Patek Philippe's refurbished store like a second home for luxury-watch enthusiasts have 500 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.