August 17, 2022 11:33
Korean Air will resume first class service after two years of suspension, in a bid to increase profitability amid surging demand for international flights.
Starting with the route to Washington on Sept. 1, first class seats will be available on flights to Paris from Oct. 1, to London, Atlanta and San Francisco from Nov. 1, and to Frankfurt next year, the airline said Tuesday.
The airline stopped operating first class cabins on all routes except flights to New York and Los Angeles in June 2020, as the coronavirus pandemic brought the airline business around the world to a near-complete halt.
- Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com
- Hyderabad International Airport All Set to Have Non-stop Connectivity with the USA by Air India
- Testing time: South Korean students take exam with virus precautions
- Air India to launch Hyderabad-Chicago non-stop service from January 15
- So much for the golden age of air travel! Pan Am air hostesses reveal how they spiked bullying pilots with laxatives, hid marijuana in their hat ribbons and eyed up rich passengers to marry as an escape route
- Korea Rejects Japan's Request to Resume Gimpo-Haneda Flights
- Delta resumes nonstop flights from Shanghai to Seattle, Detroit
- Brazilian airline GOL will resume Boeing 737 Max passenger flights on Wednesday
- When is the last Royal Mail posting date for Christmas? Deadline for first and second class cards, packages and parcels
- 'Air Silk Road' boosts trade cooperation
- Bharat Bandh: Mixed response in Delhi as businesses, transport services remain largely unaffected
- Senate call for Service chiefs’ removal is cowardly – PANDEF
- "Bad" English Is Part Of My Korean American Heritage
- Companies seek Brexit emergency air freight capacity
- Hainan FTP a key in dual-circulation plans
- Jet Airways may resume operations next year: Jalan-Kalrock consortium
- Jet Airways hopes to resume flights next summer
- Lufthansa resumes flight operations to Nigeria connecting Lagos, Abuja
- Cars RECLAIM Kensington High Street cycle lane: Traffic returns to loathed west London bike route after bollards are removed... but some drivers steer clear as old road markings remain
- Air Peace flights to Benue will bring foreign investments – Ortom
- Boeing jet is forced to turn around MID-AIR after Britain bans 737 MAX planes following Ethiopia disaster, as rest of Europe and India follows suit
Korean Air to Resume 1st Class Service on Key Routes have 409 words, post on english.chosun.com at August 17, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.