Jakarta ● Fri, June 24, 2022
Voters are more inclined to stay loyal to their preferred presidential candidates regardless of the political parties that nominate them, a new survey from the research and development department of Kompas daily has found.
The survey , which polled some 1,200 respondents across the country, was carried out between May 26 and June 4, amid ongoing political party maneuverings aimed at forming suitable alliances ahead of the 2024 general election.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Survey Finds Kids As Young As 11 Years Old Have Gambled With In-Game Items
- Chinese more tolerant of inequality than Europeans, survey finds
- Apple more proprietary than Microsoft, survey finds
- Survey finds most journalists shun social media and blogs
- On cybersecurity, small businesses flirting with disaster, survey finds
- Open source driving cloud, big data, mobile, survey finds
- Fifteen Percent Of Undergrad Women At UT Austin Reported Being Raped, Survey Finds
- Children of obese parents more likely to be obese, survey finds
- How green is your e-tailer? Survey finds Internet and e-commerce businesses lacking in green tech leadership
- Half of enterprises have no budget at all for mobile security, survey finds
- Study: Confusion Over Wisconsin Voter ID Laws May Have Deterred Over 20,000 Eligible Voters
- Guess Who Trump Voters Do Not Blame for the Healthcare Bill Failure?
- The Female Voter's Guide to Being Wooed by Political Parties
- Trump's Absurd, Fake Voter Fraud Commission Advances After Victory Over Privacy Law in Court
- 2 Hours at the Philadelphia GOP's Corruption-Themed DNC Party
- IT budgets 2017-18: What the surveys tell us
- The Slutty Resurgence of New York's Underground Gay Sex Parties
- DevOps still suffers from silo effect, survey shows
- Executives need to be disruption-ready: Insights from GE's Global Innovation Barometer survey
- John Oliver Has Figured Out How Politicians Can Get the Woman Vote
Voters more loyal to figures than parties, survey finds have 340 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.