A Georgia TikTok influencer is being investigated by local police after allegedly flashing her breasts at two children during a livestream.
Kylie Strickland has over 260,000 followers on TikTok, where her account is now set to private. The influencer has become the center of controversy after a clip of her allegedly lifting her top and exposing her breasts to two young boys in a swimming pool circulated online. It was taken from a livestream on her own account. The ages of the children are currently unknown.
Strickland’s content usually focuses on humorous videos and have gained her over 7 million likes across her account. She is now in the middle of a mass backlash by TikTok users over the recent circulating video and allegations.
Troup County Sheriff’s Office began looking into reports of the video on June 28, explaining in a news release that they were “made aware of a TikTok video that had been circulated which appeared to show an adult female exposing her breast to two young boys in a swimming pool. Other people can also be heard in the background and seen in the video.”
After determining the location of the video, the sheriff’s office passed the investigation on to Pike County Sheriff’s Office, where the incident occurred.
“Our investigators have spoken with Pike County Sheriff’s Office investigators and will continue to work with them for any information they require from our team. While we understand the emotions that this video caused, we always take our time when investigating any case, especially of one originating on social media.”
LaGrange Police similarly received reports about the controversial video and upon an investigation discovered it occurred in the Pike County jurisdiction. Pike County is located in the west central area of Georgia.
Pike County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a social media post that the video is currently being investigated by its team. “We have been made aware of an incident involving an inappropriate social media post. We are investigating this matter in conjunction with other agencies. Further information will be released upon completion of the investigation,” read the post.
Newsweek has contacted Pike County Sheriff’s Office for further information and comment.
Strickland appeared to address the video in a livestream, captured and shared later online by her viewers, in which she said that she feels it is not her responsibility to parent someone else’s child if the parent is there.
- The Smithy Family: Police investigate TikTok influencer's house fire
- Royal Thai Police demotes cop after wife posted TikTok video of police helicopter joyride
- Drone video shows police fatally shoot California man who pointed BB gun at officer
- TikTok star Bryce Williams jailed for torching Minneapolis police precinct in George Floyd protests
- The Influencers Normalizing Tourette’s Syndrome on TikTok
- Two suspects arrested in shooting of black Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery as governor condemns "horrific" killing
- TikTok Said to Be Under National Security Review
- Matima Miller dead: TikTok star dies aged 19 in Washington shooting
- TikTok stars The Smithy Family heartbroken as house burns down in suspected arson attack
- Influencer’s throwback holiday photo sparks police complaint
- England police crackdown: Four arrested after Rashford, Saka and Sancho racially abused
- The Smithys' rise to TikTok fame before being tormented by escorts and horror house blaze
- ‘Gunman’ who shot golf pro Gene Siller dead at Georgia’s Pine Tree Country Club after killing two others is arrested
- Kris Jenner snaps at crew to ‘shut up’ & calls herself ‘Kris f***ing Jenner’ in wild interview at Kylie Cosmetics office
- The Inside Story Of TikTok’s Tumultuous Rise—And How It Defeated Trump
- TikTok stars The Smithy Family's home burns down in 'arson attack'
- Video of Black man punched, pinned down by police prompts Georgia sheriff's probe
- Swavy’s family pay tribute to TikTok star ‘taken away in senseless act of gun violence’ as they vow to fight for justice
- Ma'Khia Bryant TikTok video viewed over 1 million times following her death
- What we know about Sofia Juarez, missing girl in TikTok probe
Georgia TikTok influencer Kylie Strickland video investigated by police have 654 words, post on www.newsweek.com at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.