Jakarta ● Sat, May 14 2022
I have been a professional content creator for around eight years. I remember the first time I used Instagram was in 2014, when the platform still had a default chronological feed. Instagram is an interesting platform because it can be a means to connect with many people, not only in Indonesia but also throughout the world.
In the beginning, Instagram was a community-oriented platform that wanted to invite as many users as possible to create content, upload posts and build the community.
Back then, not many people were using Instagram, which was dominated by esthetic photos in a square format. This user-friendly algorithm was fun, and since Instagram was a community, it focused on its creators. We could also enjoy content immediately after its creator uploaded it.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Howdoo Building Public Blockchain and Releasing Beta App of Social Media Platform While Token Sale Comes To An End
- Our children are being manipulated by addictive social media and the government must step in
- How useful was social media for the Turkish elections?
- Switch off the technology keeping youngsters glued to screens, Children's Commissioner tells social media firms
- Social Media Star: Masaba Gupta, Pooja Dhingra discuss WhatsApp groups, unfollowing people and stalking profiles
- The tech giants of social media have turned us into a family of addicts
- Israel: Social media monitoring nabs would-be attackers
- Social media must be made 'less addictive'
- Gangs embrace social media with often deadly results
- Rutgers University professor accused of racist rant against whites on social media
- A business guide to social media
- Rutgers University professor James Livingston accused of racist rant against whites on social media
- Pierce College grads make their way in sports social media. Here’s how they’re doing it
- Looking for Ways to Improve Your Customer Engagement on Social Media? Here are 8.
- Lack of trust doesn’t keep us off social media
- The age of incivility: how social media amplifies our differences
- Instagrandmas: Women over 60 are in fashion on social media
- Fans flood social media to remember Anthony Bourdain’s wit and fearless food explorations
- Onion Social CEO Promises Algorithm Will Now Automatically Label Racist, Sexist Content As ‘Debatable’
- Onion Social CEO: ‘We’re Proud To Announce The First Genital Recognition Software’
Social media algorithm, the enemy of creators have 415 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.