Jakarta ● Fri, January 14 2022
Acquisitions in the upstream energy sector are expected to skyrocket in 2022, a top commissioner at a state-owned energy company has said.
Arcandra Tahar, president commissioner of Pertamina's gas subsidiary PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) and a former energy minister, says he expects many mergers and acquisitions (M&A) this year.
"This is an opportunity in the Southeast Asian region," he said during the "PGN Energy Economic Outlook 2022" virtual event, which was livestreamed on Wednesday.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- EU strikes early morning deal on energy governance bill
- Natural gas set to expand to all regions of Greece by 2022
- ENI’s production in 2018 expected to increase 4% from 2017
- World's first floating nation to launch by 2022
- OMV Petrom posts lower upstream production, higher refining margins and sales in Q2
- M&A Risk Stalks Innogy's Green Bonds as Clean Energy Backfires
- Energy giant BP announces strategic alliance with Petrobras
- In Trump We Trust: Global Oil Prices Skyrocket as US Exits Iran Deal
- Energy company says ‘easy decision’ to choose London for $95m listing
- Championship predictions, key transfers and fans' expectations
- Householders could save hundreds on energy bills as Dundee council set to roll out energy project
- Moody’s projects energy wholesale prices at PLN 180-230/MWh
- IEA scenarios ‘inconsistent’ with Paris climate goals, study warns
- US Sets Oil, Gas Lease Auction for Gulf of Mexico in August
- The impact of the Offshore law on investments in Black Sea area
- Activists Nudge Shale's Minnows Toward The Inevitable: M&A
- What is it really like to own an electric car?
- Goldman Says High-Grade Credit Can Absorb Surprise 2018 M&A Rush
- Nord Stream 3? Economic Analyst Explains Why Gazprom's Proposal is No Bluff
- Oil Prices Crash As U.S. Dollar Regains its Footing
Upstream energy M&A expected to skyrocket in 2022 have 339 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.