Jakarta ● Thu, January 13, 2022
Acquisitions in the upstream energy sector are expected to skyrocket in 2022, a top commissioner at a state-owned energy company has said.
Arcandra Tahar, president commissioner of Pertamina's gas subsidiary PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) and a former energy minister, says he expects many mergers and acquisitions (M&A) this year.
"This is an opportunity in the Southeast Asian region," he said during the "PGN Energy Economic Outlook 2022" virtual event, which was livestreamed on Wednesday.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Portugal's Galp ups investment plan, seeks more renewable energy, natgas
- Floating Nuclear Power: Chernobyl On Ice Or The Future Of Energy?
- Trans Mountain pipeline could lead to $500M a year for clean energy projects, Liberals say
- TMX pipeline could fund $500M a year in clean energy projects, Liberals say
- Trading coal for clean energy, BHP takes $1b hit at Chilean mines
- Germany To Be Nuclear Free By 2022
- Xinhua Headlines: Int'l winter sports cooperation on the rise ahead of Beijing 2022
- Zombie trick expected to send spam sky-high
- 3 ‘Strong Buy’ Energy Stocks to Consider Ahead of Earnings
- Not lying 'ma: Phoenix import Crockett lands from Lebanon
- TMX pipeline could fund $500 million a year in clean energy projects: Liberals
- Trans Mountain pipeline could fund $500M a year in clean energy projects
- Feds expect $500M/year from TMX pipeline expansion
- Liberals say Trans Mountain pipeline could fund $500M a year in clean energy projects
- Renewable power developers discover more energy sources make better projects
- Engineering Giant Siemens Backing Out Of Nuclear Energy
- Lower electric rate expected soon for RTD’s mall buses, EV fleets in Colorado
- Edited Transcript of BX earnings conference call or presentation 23-Oct-19 1:00pm GMT
- Facing unbearable heat, Qatar has begun to air-condition the outdoors
- Small oil-and-gas companies get cold shoulder from large banks
Upstream energy M&A expected to skyrocket in 2022 have 343 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 13, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.