Superintendent of Police with Criminal Investigation Department Ravi D. Channanavar on Wednesday said that the thoughts of Swami Vivekananda should reach every house and every mind so that they become the "Constitution" for everyone to lead their life in the coming days.
He was delivering a motivational address at the birth anniversary celebrations of the saint and National Youth Day event in virtual mode organised by Mangaluru Ramakrsihna Mutt in association with Swami Vivekananda Study Chair of Mangalore University here.
University Vice-Chancellor P.S. Yadapadithaya said that as the future of the country rests in the hands of the young generation, nation building becomes important through personality development of the young. To achieve this goal, Swami Vivekananda's thoughts become important, he said.
Mutt president Swami Jitakamanandaji, Swatch Mangaluru convener Swami Ekagamyanandaji, the former MLC Ganesh Karnik and others were present.
Students and teachers from Mangalore University, Nitte (Deemed to be University), Srinivas University, Vivekananda Institutions, Puttur, and others attended the programme through the virtual mode.
- Why Mind Wandering Can Be Actually Good For You
- US Army developing technology that could let soldiers read people’s minds
- Has human evolution reached its peak for cognitive understanding?
- Heading for burnout? Here’s how to declutter your mind
- Made in Chelsea's Jamie Laing on secret mental health battle: 'I thought I was going mad'
- Leaders: 30-Day Challenge To Optimize Your Mind, Body and Soul
- Trump needs to reach way beyond 'Angry White Men'
- Yami Gautam Doesn’t Mind Auditioning for Roles: ‘Gave A Look Test for Kaabil, For Bala I Read Lines’
- Bajaj Pulsar 250 Twins Become The Fastest 250cc Segment Motorcycle To Reach 10K Sales Milestone
- Closing the Filipino mind
- Arrogant and deluded, China may already have reached peak power
- Phillies' Joe Girardi says he 'wouldn't mind' automated strike zone after Angel Hernandez's erratic game
- 'I was not okay, but I had to pretend to be okay': One man on how he moved on from self-harm and suicidal thoughts
- Australian Open: Terrific Stefanos Tsitsipas Demolishes Jannik Sinner to Reach Semi-finals
- Davina McCall thought she had a 'brain tumour' during the onset of menopause - symptoms
- My husband thought he had a hangover and we joked he couldn’t handle his gin – then we received a devastating diagnosis
- EastEnders fans sob as Jean Slater’s downward spiral reaches climax in dramatic sea scenes
- Micky Mellon interview: Tranmere manager on his Prenton Park return, Rovers' defence and cautious approach to promotion thoughts
- Arsenal ‘reach agreement’ with Saint-Etienne star William Saliba - but there’s a catch
- How Modi got the media to acknowledge his hangout
‘Swami Vivekananda’s thoughts should reach every mind’ have 417 words, post on www.thehindu.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.