London ● Mon, January 24 2022
Aymeric Laporte spared Manchester City’s blushes as the Premier League leader was held to a 1-1 draw at Southampton, while Manchester United moved into fourth place after Marcus Rashford’s last-gasp goal sealed a 1-0 win against West Ham on Saturday.
City was rocked by Kyle Walker-Peters’ first ever top-flight goal in the opening minutes.
After a poor first half by the team's high standards, Pep Guardiola’s side kicked into gear after the break.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Five things we learned as Manchester City beat Everton
- How Irish League referee ended up as fourth official for Manchester City's FA Cup tie against Rotherham
- Manchester City secures crucial win in Liverpool chase; Crimson Tide to face Clemson again; Jon Jones retakes UFC belt
- Town backs Albion as they take on Manchester City
- Manchester City vs Liverpool: Three key battles that could decide Etihad title clash
- Manchester City take no prisoners as they batter Burton in League Cup semi
- Leicester vs Manchester City LIVE
- Leicester vs Manchester City live score and goal updates
- Sergio Aguero's Manchester City hat-trick destroys Chelsea 6-0 with Raheem Sterling also superb
- Manchester City and Liverpool square up in heavyweight Premier League showdown
- FA Cup dream over for Newport County as Manchester City win 4-1
- Manchester City reignite the title race with thrilling win over Liverpool
- Liverpool held by Leicester but move five points clear of Manchester City
- Shaqiri sees the bigger picture before Liverpool face Manchester City
- A comparison of the run-ins as Liverpool look to take title from Manchester City
- EPL: Manchester United crush Cardiff, Manchester City stunned by Crystal Palace
- Which Premier League teams have the best and worst away days? Newcastle? Brighton? Manchester City? Spurs? Chelsea?
- EPL: Sergio Aguero hat-trick gives Manchester City comfortable win over Arsenal
- Leicester City 2-1 Manchester City: Pep Guardiola's side lose for second time in five days
- Huddersfield Town 0 Manchester City 3: Terriers unable to raise a growl
Manchester City held by Southampton, Rashford lifts MU into fourth have 368 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.