NEW YORK: Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Friday:
Sherwin-Williams Co., down $8.93 to $308.46.
The paint maker reported disappointing fourth-quarter earnings as raw materials shortages and supply chain problems crimped operations.
Boston Beer Co., down $39.65 to $449.33.
The maker of Sam Adams beer warned it will miss its 2021 earnings target as it faces inventory shortages and higher supply chain costs.
Las Vegas Sands Corp., up $5.33 to $42.99.
Gaming legislation changes in Macau are reportedly beneficial to the casino operator.
ODP Corp., up $1.29 to $42.54.
The parent of Office Depot is delaying a split-up of its businesses to review a new buyout offer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., down $10.34 to $157.89.
Investors were disappointed by the bank's latest financial results, which showed profits fell as its trading business slumped.
Wells Fargo & Co., up $2.06 to $58.06.
The bank reported encouraging fourth-quarter financial results.
Occidental Petroleum Corp., up $1.36 to $35.51.
U.S. crude oil prices rose and helped lift energy stocks.
Freeport McMoRan Inc., down 25 cents to $44.08.
Slumping copper prices weighed down the mining company.
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor
- How can I watch Wendy Williams: The Movie on Lifetime and is there a documentary?
- Britain records 16,840 Covid cases in lowest daily figure in eight weeks as deaths continue to fall with another 1,449 victims
- New Year lockdown looms: Boris Johnson warns over 'reality' of surging cases as ministers consider fresh squeeze on commuting and non-essential shops in England - despite claims cases will FALL over Xmas
- Wall Street is on alert. But it can move past GameStop
- Katie Porter Said Parenthood Has “Always Been Considered Unpaid Work,” And That Needs To Change
- FMIA: Amazing, crazy games lead to Rams-Patriots Super Bowl; Tom Brady: ‘We’ll Remember This Forever’
- GameStop shares sink in retail retreat
- Robinhood shuts down GameStop trades, sending stock into a tizzy
- Robinhood starts SELLING users' shares without permission: Trading platform is hit with massive class-action after restricting trades on stocks including GameStop, Nokia, AMC and Blackberry
- Inside Robinhood, the free trading app at the heart of the GameStop mania
- 'Gamestonks' or silver? Reddit investors worry about losing GameStop focus
- Comic-Con 2017 Saturday Schedule Announced
- The Sun’s Hail Your Heroes salute is back as readers thank those who have stepped up during the Covid crisis
- The Black List 2009: Full Roster
- Jeff Bezos and the world Amazon made
- The 41 Biggest Box Office Stars Since 1980
- FMIA Week 6: Chiefs-Patriots Leaves Expectations in the Rearview
- The best free Kindle books for 2021
- Fangirl reminder! Ryan Seacrest surprises Kelly Clarkson with Meryl Streep pillow at Grammys after Golden Globes meltdown
- Alessia Cara is the only woman to win a major Grammy award this year as #GrammysSoMale goes viral...after Time's Up roses dominated red carpet
JPMorgan, Sherwin-Williams Fall; Wells Fargo, ODP Rise have 461 words, post on www.news18.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.