NEW YORK: Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Friday:
Sherwin-Williams Co., down $8.93 to $308.46.
The paint maker reported disappointing fourth-quarter earnings as raw materials shortages and supply chain problems crimped operations.
Boston Beer Co., down $39.65 to $449.33.
The maker of Sam Adams beer warned it will miss its 2021 earnings target as it faces inventory shortages and higher supply chain costs.
Las Vegas Sands Corp., up $5.33 to $42.99.
Gaming legislation changes in Macau are reportedly beneficial to the casino operator.
ODP Corp., up $1.29 to $42.54.
The parent of Office Depot is delaying a split-up of its businesses to review a new buyout offer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., down $10.34 to $157.89.
Investors were disappointed by the bank's latest financial results, which showed profits fell as its trading business slumped.
Wells Fargo & Co., up $2.06 to $58.06.
The bank reported encouraging fourth-quarter financial results.
Occidental Petroleum Corp., up $1.36 to $35.51.
U.S. crude oil prices rose and helped lift energy stocks.
Freeport McMoRan Inc., down 25 cents to $44.08.
Slumping copper prices weighed down the mining company.
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor
- Broadcom, Marathon Oil rise; Wells Fargo, Zillow fall
- How William Shockley’s Robot Dream Helped Launch Silicon Valley
- Oscar Effects: The Rise and Fall of San Francisco in ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’
- I pledge allegiance to my gadgets: Fanboys and the rise of the megacorporation
- Morgan Stanley's low-carbon financing plan brings big bank pledges to $1 trillion
- CISPA supporters list: 800+ companies that could help Uncle Sam snag your data
- RSA Token Replacement a Slow Process
- Is that really you? More companies are turning to voice biometrics for security purposes
- Vaping companies are using the same old tricks as Big Tobacco
- Missed the Emmys? Here are all the winners
- Do You Want to Live Forever?
- Nine Cautionary Tales
- 21 fun things to see and do this weekend in San Antonio
- NWS: Massive temperature swing expected in San Antonio this weekend
- Wired Water: IT Gets Ready for the Shock
- The STEM Crisis Is a Myth
- Technology Priorities for the White House
- The men behind the music of Kinect Star Wars explain terrifying process of taking on a dream
- Best Now TV shows: great Now TV shows available on Sky's streaming box
- Why Hollywood A-listers are flocking to TV and ruling the small screen
JPMorgan, Sherwin-Williams Fall; Wells Fargo, ODP Rise have 388 words, post on www.news18.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.