Jakarta ● Mon, January 24, 2022
Indonesia has opened a "travel bubble" to allow vaccinated Singaporeans to enter Batam and Bintan in Riau Islands without the need to undergo quarantine.
Coordinating Economic Minister Airlangga Hartarto said on Monday that COVID-19 infection rates in Batam and Bintan were relatively low at fewer than 20 cases per 100,000 people.
"The COVID-19 situation is relatively under control in these areas," he said during an online press briefing on Monday. "This [decision] will surely boost tourism in Batam and Bintan."
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Ha Long is now open and serving boba tea in downtown Charleston
- The Seltzer Bubble
- MIA opens Multi-Sensory Room for children with special needs
- Travel demand pushes ticket prices and profits higher at Delta
- Travel demand is pushing Delta profits higher this summer
- Travel: Exploring California’s central coast
- Why did Penn State football travel to Germany this week?
- Wilbraham’s Matt Naumec qualifies for the U.S. Open
- Explosive Tech Growth in Austin Precipitates Work Travel
- Beautifully modern Singapore
- Sailing in Treacherous Waters to Alaska. With Toddlers for Crew.
- A Chance to Bond on a Perilous Hiking Trail in Iceland
- For These Muslims, Learning the Quran Starts With YouTube
- The Best Kept Secret Summer Hideaways of 2019
- Monitoring a mystery bird on Southeast Alaska ocean spits
- Theater of Dreams: A Tale of Boom and Bust at the Plaza Hotel
- The Best Texas Restaurants in Every City
- Boeing plant subject to increased FAA scrutiny
- Weekend getaway: Saratoga Springs bets on more than horses
- Vietnamese deli Ha Long Cafe to bring banh mis, vermicelli noodles to downtown Charleston
Indonesia opens travel bubble for Singaporeans have 309 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.