Trump: Pamela Karlan apologises for referencing Barron in 2019
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Donald Trump will address last year's riots at the Capitol at a rally in Arizona today. The former President had been scheduled to hold a press conference on January 6, the anniversary of the attack, but it was cancelled at the last-minute. Two Senators had advised Mr Trump that the press conference was "not a good idea", with many other Senate Republicans largely preferring to ignore him.
The press conference was due to be held at his Mar-a-Lago resort, but he will now discuss "many of those important topics" at today's rally.
Mar-a-Lago in Florida's Palm Beach is just one of a handful of impressive estates that he owns.
It is filled with a range of impressive amenities including an oceanfront swimming pool and sports courts for millionaire club members to enjoy.
Once dubbed his 'Winter White House', Mr Trump relocated there with his third wife Melania and their only child together, Barron, after vacating the White House, instead of returning to 'Trump Towers' in New York.
Barron Trump attends the impressive Oxbridge Academy in Palm Beach. (Image: Instagram: Oxbridge Academy/GETTY)
Barron is the former President’s youngest son. (Image: GETTY)
Barron, who turns 16 in March, attends the nearby Oxbridge Academy, a $34,800-a-year (£25,527) private academy in Palm Beach.
It was founded by American billionaire businessman William I Koch in 2011.
The school’s website says it aims to inspire students in grades 7-12, the equivalent of Year 8 to Year 13 in the UK, by "offering a different approach to secondary education".
It adds: "With access to state-of-the-art technology, a 54-acre campus, and passionate educators, our students, approximately 500, are prepared to meet the world boldly with initiative and kindness.
The sprawling grounds of Oxbridge Academy. (Image: Instagram: Oxbridge Academy.)
"Oxbridge Academy fosters the development of young adults into learners, thinkers, and problem solvers."
The school encourages sporting participation, with at least 16 sports on offer including athletics, basketball, football and swimming.
A range of student-led clubs are also offered. These include a Cancer Awareness Club, through which students can volunteer and participate in events with local cancer societies, and the Mental Health Awareness Club which aims to ensure no student is alone in their internal struggles.
Standing at 6ft7in as of last year, Barron is believed to be a "smart" promising footballer — or soccer player, as said in the US — and was previously spotted wearing an Arsenal shirt on the front lawn of the White House.
DON’T MISS: Donald Trump ‘wants revenge’ by regaining presidency in 2024 [EXCLUSIVE] Alan Sugar mocked by Donald Trump as ‘small timer’ in brutal take [QUOTES] Joe Biden’s ‘blunders’ mocked by Jimmy Fallon before talk show debut [REVEALED]
The flying simulator at Oxbridge Academy. (Image: Oxbridge Academy)
According to a SCMP report in 2020, Barron played for the DC United under-12 and Arlington Soccer Assocation's under-14 teams.
The youngest son of the 45th President will be given unprecedented access to explore his own career interests.
Oxbridge Academy provides a number of 'Signature Programs' designed to ignite students' passions.
In 2014 they launched their aviation program, which uses a Redbird MCX Flight Simulator.
Some of the remarkable sports facilities the academy has to offer. (Image: Instagram: Oxbridge Academy)
Students can choose elective courses, as well as attending extracurricular clubs, which provide stunning opportunities to explore the aviation industry.
Certified flight instructors supervise students during their use of the full-motion simulator, allowing students to accumulate hours towards attaining a pilot's license.
Among the other Signature Programs are Artificial Intelligence, the opportunity to explore individual research topics and a course on British Literature.
Upon confirmation that Barron would be joining the school, parents were warned that the secret service would have a presence on campus, The Sun reported last year.
The school said at the time of the secret service: "They want to have little impact on our day-to-day operations.
"They've done this for other former presidents' kids. They're fantastic."
Mr Trump's other children also live in South Florida.
Donald Jr and Eric are reportedly neighbours, having picked up property in the Sunshine state.
Elder daughter Ivanka bought a plot of land in Florida's Indian Creek Island Road with her husband Jared, while younger daughter Tiffany was reported to be looking at homes in Miami.
- Chelsea Clinton Defends Barron Trump On Social Media
- An 'SNL' Writer Has Been Suspended Over Her 'Homeschool Shooter' Tweet About Barron Trump
- Trump presents award to teacher of teenage refugees
- 'They have broken Trump': Alex Jones and the Trump Internet's furious response to the Syria strikes
- Ivana says Trump 'should just go and play golf' rather than run again
- Kanye West's Twitter followers have not dropped after tweets praising Donald Trump
- US president’s eldest son enjoys hunting trip in Spain
- Michael Cohen's Relationship With Donald Trump Is Even More Pathetic Than You'd Expect
- Lawyer: Mueller team floated possible subpoena for Trump
- Ex-FBI chief Comey: Trump ran White House like a ‘mob boss’
- Trump ‘morally unfit’ for office: fired FBI chief
- Teens beat, carjack pregnant elementary school teacher
- Watch Trump and Macron awkwardly touch each other in series of excruciating exchanges during US visit
- Bob Sansevere: ‘John Barron’ and I go way back
- Trump lied to me about his wealth to get onto the Forbes 400. Here are the tapes.
- Tapes purport to show Donald Trump ‘exaggerating own wealth' to get on Forbes 400 list
- Diamond and Silk: Who are the Donald Trump super-fans and why are they angry with Facebook?
- Former Playboy model Karen McDougal wins right to tell story of alleged Trump affair
- Steele dossier: Donald Trump denounced the document as fake, but some of its contents have turned out to be true
- 'Remember sailor': Donald Trump tweets bizarre message to James Comey
Barron Trump: Inside Donald Trump's son's £26k-a-year school with flight simulator have 1107 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.