Union Minister for AYUSH, Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbanand Sonowal on Saturday inaugurated Rathnashree Arogyadhama, a new unit of Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Ayurveda Hospital, at Udupi.
Speaking after inaugurating the new unit, Mr. Sonowal stressed on the need for more research in Ayurveda as AYUSH system of medicine was capable of building a strong India. Research would help getting global acceptance for AYUSH system, the Minster said.
Dharmasthala Dharmadhikari and president of SDM Educational Society, Ujire, D. Veerendra Heggade said Ayurveda boosts individual's immunity and was of much help during the pandemic. He urged people to choose Ayurveda as their first line of treatment.
Union Minister of State for Agriculture Development and Farmers Welfare Shobha Karandlaje, Karnataka Minister for Social and Backward Classes Welfare Kota Srinivas Poojari, Udupi MLA K. Raghupathi Bhat, former Minister Pramod Madhwaraj, SDM Education Society Secretary D. Harshendra Kumar, Alvas' Education Foundation Chairman M. Mohan Alva and others were present.
- Inside the NHS hospital where Britain's first two coronavirus patients are quarantined and hazmat-clad nurses treat sufferers through a protective TENT to prevent the spread of highly contagious diseases
- Outbreak casts pall over China new year as deaths surpass 40
- CM commissions new facilities
- China's first coronavirus hospital OPENS after workers and volunteers spend two days converting an empty building into a 1,000-bed medical centre
- Scary moment a UK hospital waiting room was EVACUATED amid fears a patient had coronavirus - as Britain stays on alert after Hazmat suit-wearing medics were spotted in London and a BA flight was locked down
- Will Cameron's visit to the United States be all basketball and PR baloney?
- PM inaugurates, lays foundation of projects worth Rs 4,000 cr in Arunachal
- No new clinic of GRH kindled this much hope
- Mysuru gets District Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook partners with Texas A&M to become a teaching hospital
- Coronavirus | What's new in the China virus outbreak
- 'America First': Donald Trump's Populist Inaugural Address
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Poops All Over Trump’s Inauguration
- Jay Z Spotted Arriving at Los Angeles Hospital After Beyoncé Gives Birth to Twins
- Starship Children's Hospital ICU gets new beds to help 'real struggle' with capacity
- Wuhan hospital doctor, 62, dies after contracting coronavirus while battling to save patients as medics collapse on wards amid chaotic scenes after death toll jumps to 41 with 1,281 cases and 56m people on lockdown across 18 Chinese cities
- Manchester United Agree Deal To Sign Bruno Fernandes From Sporting Lisbon
- After 100 days of rage, Lebanon has a new government — and a deepening crisis
- China building a hospital to treat virus, expands lockdowns
- Chinese city 'orders workers to build a dedicated coronavirus hospital in SIX DAYS' in a desperate bid to tackle the deadly outbreak
New unit of SDM Ayurveda Hospital inaugurated have 433 words, post on www.thehindu.com at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.