Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Blood Money update news (Image: ROCKSTAR GAMES)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
UPDATE : Developers Rockstar Games have not provided a set time for when the big Red Dead Online – Blood Money expansion will be available to download and play.
However, based on previous patches, this week’s Red Dead Online update is expected to be available to download on Tuesday, July 13, by 2pm BST. For gamers in North America that would be 9am EDT on the same day.
ORIGINAL: The next Red Dead Redemption 2 update is coming out this week and is set to make big changes in Red Dead Online.
The multiplayer mode hasn’t grown at the same rate as GTA Online, but Rockstar Games supports it with new content.
The new expansion is called Blood Money and will include "a slew of new unlawful ventures to the frontier."
Blood Money will be launching in the coming days and will bring new ways to make cash to the game. This will be achieved by pulling off heists, or as this is something for Red Dead Online – audacious robberies.
Rockstar Games has revealed that the next Red Dead Online Summer update will be released on Tuesday, July 13. This will be a unified launch, meaning it will be going live across PS4, Xbox One, and PC simultaneously.
And while we don't have an exact time for when Red Dead Online: Blood Money will be available to download, it is expected to go live in the morning in the UK.
More on the Red Dead Online Blood Money expansion was shared earlier this month, revealing that new characters will be offering fresh ways of making money.
These jobs will be called Crimes and they will expand on what was found in the single-player experience.
Crimes will range from cloak-and-dagger coach holdups to multi-stage robberies — including kidnapping and debt collections.
These will lead to bigger jobs, with a message from Rockstar Games explaining: "Embark on Crimes either as a lone gun or with a full Posse of cutthroats alongside you.
"During each outing, keep a keen wit and search high and low for signs of Capitale to return to Guido Martelli — including from hidden chests or on the remains of those who've crossed your path.
Red Dead Online: Rockstar Games tease latest Frontier Pursuit
"As you traverse the plains in Free Roam, you may hear of unlocked Homesteads and vulnerable Camps, ripe for the picking and begging to be relieved of a Capitale stash.
"Accumulating enough Capitale for Guido Martelli will reveal Opportunities.
“These are dispatched by Martelli in a scheme to stifle a rising Lemoyne senator who is disrupting Bronte operations throughout the region.
"Each Opportunity can reveal various approaches to the task at hand — listen into nearby conversations or look out for important targets to uncover new paths to completion and weaken this politician's position by bringing each of the three Jewels of the West to Martelli.
“The first of three Opportunities is available on July 13, while two more will unveil themselves in time.
"Plus, over the coming weeks and months, some of the most stylish and oft-requested clothing items from Outlaw Passes No. 2 and No. 3 return for players who were unable to obtain them — including Outfits worn by the legendary members of the Van der Linde Gang like Marston's outfit, The Clelland, Arthur's Haraway outfit, the Dedham outfit worn by Bill Williamson, and Javier's The Zapatero outfit."
Rockstar Games has also confirmed that as part of the July 13th update, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online on PC will offer NVIDIA DLSS support to all Windows users with eligible NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards. The newly supported feature boosts frame rates and generates beautiful sharp images."
- Red Dead Online Update Adds More Legendary Animals, Naturalist Bonuses
- Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats: every cheat code for the frontier
- Red Dead Redemption 2 deleted scenes revealed by the game's actors
- Red Dead Online Players Think Naturalist Update Broke Their Horses
- Red Dead Online Players Say New Naturalist Update Made Their Horses Dumb
- How Rockstar Games art director Aaron Garbut created the epic world of Red Dead Redemption 2
- Red Dead Online Harriet Davenport guide: How to get sedative ammo and sample legendary animals
- Red Dead Online Legendary Animals guide: How to find and sample Legendary Animals
- Catch the best of the breed with this Red Dead Online legendary animals guide
- Being a Red Dead Online Naturalist has changed the way I play the game
- Rockstar working to fix Red Dead Online after fans call it "unplayable"
- Five Extinction Rebellion protesters are arrested after campaigners poured fake blood on steps at Trafalgar Square and turned fountain water luminous yellow 'in solidarity with indigenous people dying in Brazil'
- GTA Online PC players will get new stuff exclusive to next-gen consoles
- Lebanon in mourning after deadly Beirut blasts
- Shock turns to anger in Beirut over warnings before deadly explosion
- 1 dead as SUV plunges into gorge in Uttarakhand, monsoon mayhem blights state
- Coronavirus is less deadly than American diplomats' wives, lightning strikes, and fridges. There is no need to panic yet
- How Jack Abraham Is Reinventing EBay [Update]
- Coronavirus live updates: Unemployment eases, but data glitch clouds state infection counts
- Coronavirus live updates: Jobless claims fall, 16 million still collecting unemployment
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online update and Red Dead Blood Money COUNTDOWN have 1011 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 13, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.