“Thank you so much for being on this incredible journey with me, and I promise we won't be gone for too long,” Kim Kardashian said in a statement
It’s the end of an era for Kim Kardashian ‘s beauty brand, KKW Beauty.
On Tuesday, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 40, announced that she will be shutting down KKW Beauty next month in order to relaunch the line under a “completely new brand.”
“To our loyal customers, It all started with a contour kit and expanded to eyes, lips, body, and many incredible collections over the past four years,” Kardashian began in a statement shared to her social media accounts.
“On August 1st at midnight we will be shutting down the KKWBeauty.com site so that we can come back to you under a completely new brand with new formulas that are more modern, innovative, and packaged in an elevated and sustainable new look,” she continued.
“I’m excited to continue to develop and expand my product range and for you to finally be able to experience it the way that I have always envisioned,” Kardashian said. “In addition, my team is hard at work to improve the customer shopping experience where you will be able to purchase my beauty and cosmetic offerings in all categories from one single website.”
Kardashian added to her fans, “Thank you so much for being on this incredible journey with me, and I promise we won’t be gone for too long.”
In November 2019, Kardashian — who also founded the shapewear brand SKIMS — revealed that KKW Beauty and KKW Fragrances were both doing better than ever despite reports of declining prestige cosmetics sales .
“I’m very active during sales and launches,” she told WWD at the time. “We’ve doubled in a year . It just makes me proud of the brand and makes me want to push to do exactly what I want to do and continue to make the products that I love and stay true to the authentic collaboration.”
In June 2020, beauty conglomerate Coty announced it had reached a deal with Kardashian to acquire a 20% stake in KKW Beauty for $200 million , valuing the business at $1 billion.
“Partnering with an established organization like Coty will be instrumental in the advancement of my brands as their global reach allows for faster expansion so people around the world are able to experience new launches first hand,” Kardashian said in a press release.
“This relationship will allow me to focus on the creative elements that I’m so passionate about while benefiting from the incredible resources of Coty, and launching my products around the world,” she added.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Breathtaking While Modelling for Her Beauty Line Skims
- Kim Kardashian Explains North West's "Big Discussion" With Kanye West Over Makeup
- Kim Kardashian had THREE bodyguards watch over perfume shoot that involved $30M worth of diamonds... three years after Paris robbery
- Kim Kardashian poses in SKIMS as she explains it has taken so long to restock the line because she had to remove the Kimono tags from the first batch
- Kim Kardashian goes braless in an abs-flashing cream crop top and skirt as she shares her shock at CFDA Fashion Award because she's 'always NAKED'
- Look like an A-lister for a fraction of the cost: Fashion label perfectly recreates six high-end Kim Kardashian looks - at VERY affordable prices
- Kim Kardashian accuses sister Kourtney of stealing her style and raiding the best items from her designer friends in new KUWTK teaser
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoy couple's date night in Houston ahead of 45,000 attendee Sunday Service at Joel Olsteen's mega-church
- Kim Kardashian named chief 'Style Influencer' as she joins elite models Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at CFDA Fashion Awards
- Kim Kardashian and Sister Kourtney Suit Up to Meet With the Armenian President
- Kim Kardashian's Latest Look Just Took the Canadian Tuxedo to Another Level
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With $1 Million Charity Donation For Her Birthday
- Kim Kardashian Hilariously Recalls Her Embarrassing Introduction To Jennifer Lopez
- Kim Kardashian hints she’s headed to Australia to support Caitlyn Jenner on I’m A Celebrity
- Booty-ful and promising! Kim Kardashian wows in skintight gold dress at The Promise premiere
- Kim Kardashian rests adorable daughter Chicago on her hip as she enjoys a family night out with husband Kanye West in LA
- Taylor Swift says millions of trolls told her to ‘kill herself’ over Kim Kardashian feud as she lands Vogue’s iconic September issue cover
- Kim Kardashian gives step-by-step demonstration of how to use her new body tape... before sharing throwback of herself using GAFFERS TAPE which 'ripped skin'
- Kim Kardashian tweets cryptic message to Australian fans
- Met Gala 2018: Heavenly bodies! Rihanna steals the show again in racy papal outfit at Catholic-themed red carpet alongside Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez
Kim Kardashian Shutting Down KKW Beauty to Launch 'Completely New Brand' have 889 words, post on people.com at July 6, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.