GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Grand Prairie are investigating a late-night crash that happened on June 10. The accident, along Interstate 30 and Beltline, sent one person to the hospital and tied up traffic for hours. According to investigators, it was just before 11:00 p.m. when a person on a motorcycle, traveling east on the highway near Lone Star Park, crashed after being hit by a car. READ MORE: IRS Now Sending Millions Of Additional Stimulus Checks (credit: CBSDFW.COM) The driver of the car stopped — along with other motorists — stopped to help the injured biker. READ MORE: Man And Woman Shot While Towing Car On Loop 12, Search For Suspect Continues The motorcyclist was taken to a local hospital but the extent of their injuries aren't known. MORE NEWS: Price Hikes On Groceries And Gas Getting Harder To Ignore Officials are still trying to determine exactly what caused the crash.
- Protection Guidelines in Motorcycle Crash
- Special Issues Arising in Car Accident Cases
- Wild Hogs Movie - Beginning Motorcycle Riders Beware
- How to Avoid a Motorcycle Crash - Part 1
- A Car Buying Story - Part One - Why and What?
- Packing Up for a Long Motorcycle Trip
- How to Compare Low Cost Car Insurance in California
- What to Look for in a Full Coverage Car Insurance Quote in Iowa
- How to Get a Cheap Louisiana Car Insurance Rate Online
- The Best Car Insurance
Car Hits Motorcycle On I-30 In Grand Prairie, Causing Crash That Left 1 Injured have 226 words, post on dfw.cbslocal.com at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.