Prince Harry “didn’t make any progress” on the race row with William and Charles during his recent trip to the UK for Prince Philip’s funeral, according to reports.
In the explosive interview with Oprah, Harry and Meghan made claims a member of the family had expressed ‘concerns’ about the colour of Archie’s skin before he was born.
Following the interview, Buckingham Palace said in a statement: "The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning.
“While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.”
But Palace insiders have told the Sun “little was resolved about the race row” despite Harry’s recent trip to the UK for the funeral.
Sources claimed the Duke of Sussex did not “make any progress” regarding the allegations when he was back in the country.
It was reported Prince Harry spent two hours talking with dad Charles and brother William after the funeral, though this has not been confirmed.
Harry was seen chatting with his brother as they walked away from the Duke of Edinburgh’s service.
AFP via Getty Images)
Kate stepped away from the brothers to give them space to chat – the first time since Harry quit the UK for America that they have spent time together face-to-face.
Body language analyst Adrianne Carter said they appeared at ease.
She said: "Kate seemed to take the lead in chatting, but when the brothers started to walk together it was entirely natural with no sign of stress or discord in their companionship. There was no forced show and no sign of avoiding each other.
"In fact William paused so Harry could walk up the hill with them. It looks to me like grief has reunited them."
The Mirror has contacted Clarence House, Kensington Palace and a representative for Prince Harry for comment.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle open doors to UK home – see chic photo
- David Beckham’s 'awkward' encounter with Prince Harry after Victoria and Meghan row
- Everything you need to know about Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s ‘no fanfare’ £160k 5-day UK trip with Lilibet & Archie
- Three royals 'didn't acknowledge' Prince Harry after Philip's funeral amid 'frostiness'
- War is still raging between Prince William and Prince Harry, claims royal expert
- Prince Harry seen playing polo in first public outing since Jubilee appearance in UK
- Prince Harry's exit to 'always create some tension' but olive branch may help healing rift
- Prince Harry and Meghan to limit future UK visits as Sussexes send 'huge signal' to Queen
- Lilibet photo ban 'bitter pill to swallow' for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - expert
- Prince Harry ‘went home depressed about what he has given up’, says royal expert
- Mike Tindall and Prince Harry's bond - awkward Jubilee snub, joke punches and b***end insult
- Prince William and Prince Harry Didn’t Meet at Jubilee, Sussexes Got 15 Minutes With Queen
- Prince Harry's subtle lip movement reveals 'sadness' back in US after Jubilee says expert
- Prince William feels 'there's nothing more he can do' for Prince Harry, says expert
- Queen 'finally meets Lilibet' within 48 hours of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle arriving
- 'Furious' Prince Harry wants apology after being 'ignored' at Jubilee, says expert
- Prince Harry 'absolutely furious' by treatment during Queen's Jubilee, claims expert
- Mike Tindall steps out with Zara for first time since Prince Harry 'b***end' bombshell
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry stuck 'babysitting' Tindall children during Jubilee
- Lilibet turns 1! See Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's daughter's first milestones
Prince Harry ‘didn't make any progress’ over race row during time in UK for funeral have 611 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.