By Juliet Umeh
Telecommunications Solutions Provider, Liquid Telecom, has renewed and expanded its Ku band capacity agreements on Eutelsat Communications to offer Africans reliable internet access.
According to the partners, under this multi-year, multi- transponder agreement, Liquid Telecom will further leverage the unparalleled coverage of Sub-Saharan Africa of the 7° East orbital position to extend its Very Small Aperture Terminal, VSAT services.
The agreement will provide customers with fast and reliable internet access, even in the most remote corners of the region.
Chief Commercial Officer of Eutelsat, Philippe Oliva, said: "We are delighted to have the opportunity to take the partnership between Liquid Telecom and Eutelsat to the next level. By working together to further strengthen our ties, we can ensure that the combination of Eutelsat's satellite coverage of Sub-Saharan Africa and Liquid Telecom's unrivalled expertise in the VSAT market can deliver the highest possible service levels to Liquid's customers throughout the continent."
Also, the CEO of Liquid Telecom Satellite Services, Scott Mumford, added: "We are delighted to renew and expand our agreements with Eutelsat, ensuring we can continue to rely on its support and coverage to deliver high-speed, reliable connectivity to existing and future customers, no matter where they are located."
- Hawaiki cable now live, promising faster, more reliable internet service
- Remote areas first in line for internet subsidies
- UPS to expand cross-border trade capacity with Istanbul New Airport
- Former President Obama's full speech in South Africa
- Telecoms firm to become UK player with network push
- Ebola outbreak revealed failings of Guineas health system, helped to addressed them
- Turning Amazon’s Cloud Into a Hot Trade
- Don’t bother trying to quit Facebook – it’s too late and you won't change anything
- APEC 2018 to back PNG’s digital upgrade
- Britain’s new digital divide
- Broadband speed map reveals Britain’s new digital divide
- World Bank approves $1B loan for energy facility, women's labor participation projects in Turkey
- Could the Cold War return with a vengeance?
- Five new Cessna Caravans for MAF Papua New Guinea
- Dad who suffocated wife and drowned kids stands trial: updates from court
- Mittal's Tower Deal Tells Ambani He's No Walkover
- Smarter devices, faster smartphones will follow from FCC 5G spectrum auctions
- 35 Women Under 35: The 'multi-hyphen' millennials to watch
- Live text. Realty Forum 2018
- Can sugar taxes solve the obesity and diabetes epidemics?
Liquid Telecom expands capacity on Eutelsat to enable reliable internet access in remote Africa have 388 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at March 17, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.