Kris John Kinsey from Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania, has been detained and charged after the Secret Service revealed the 61-year-old had allegedly called for grave violence against newly elected President Joe Biden and other senior Democrats on social networks. Kinsey purportedly posted a bunch of messages and videos on Facebook, claiming he wanted to kill Biden, his running mate Kamala Harris, along with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Kinsey charged that Biden had asked for this “brutally violent war”, acknowledging that he himself hoped to “go out in a blaze of glory” on Inauguration Day, as follows from a statement by the Pennsylvania State Police. ‘F*** Biden’ Shooting Clip In other social media posts, Kinsey allegedly said that Harris had vowed before the counting of ballots was finalised to hunt down Donald Trump’s supporters in the event of her and Biden’s victory, according to court documents cited by the Bucks County Courier Times. The man was also indicted over sharing a video of himself firing a semi-automatic handgun at a styrofoam plate with “F*** Biden” inscription on it. Kinsey was arrested at his campsite, where Pennsylvania law enforcement retrieved a semi-automatic handgun and marijuana, and… Read full this story
- Daniel Turner: If climate change an existential threat, as Democrats claim, then THIS is our only option
- Trump To Be Impeached On Exact Day Clinton Was Impeached; Here’s How It Impacted Clinton In Polls
- MBNA paid Hunter as Joe Biden backed bill
- Inside the eye of 'The Monster': Terrifying images capture the apocalyptic scenes faced by firefighters as they tried to tame an out-of-control blaze in the Blue Mountains - as fears grow for missing man
- Donald Trump's D.C. hotel charged $6,719 for a STANDARD room during fundraiser attended by the president, Mike Pence, Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Sanders
- Vladimir Putin: 'We have won. Glory to Russia'
- Police lockdown as Extinction Rebellion protester climbs Parliament walls and climate change group vows to target the Tube in new demos that will hit thousands of commuters
- After Charlottesville Rally Ends in Violence, Alt-Right Vows to Return
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Is Facing 17 More Criminal Charges In The United States
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Manafort, 70, is treated in hospital for 'cardiac event' - on eve of New York court date and as his former deputy gets just 45 days in weekend jail after taking a plea deal
Pennsylvania Man Charged Over Biden Threats & Vow to 'Go Out in Blaze of Glory' on Inauguration Day have 390 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.