Fox News anchor Chris Wallace didn’t allow former White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney to use his program to rehabilitate his reputation on Sunday, repeatedly confronting the ex-Trump aide over his personal “responsibility for enabling” President Donald Trump’s behavior. Last week, Mulvaney joined a bevy of Trump administration officials to resign following Wednesday’s deadly insurrectionist Capitol riot that the president incited. “Those who choose to stay, and I have talked with some of them, are choosing to stay because they’re worried the president might put someone worse in,” Mulvaney said after announcing he was stepping down as special U.S. envoy to Northern Ireland. Interviewing Mulvaney on Fox News Sunday, Wallace first pressed the former Republican congressman on whether he supported either the 25th Amendment or impeachment to remove the president from office before President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration. After calling the amendment a “clumsy tool,” he remained indecisive about whether he’d vote for impeachment if he were in Congress. “I’m not trying to dodge the question but that’s probably the most serious question you can ask any member of Congress,” he said, adding that members of both parties will look at this impeachment “very, very differently” than they did last… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's acting chief of staff was kept in the dark about al-Baghdadi raid following disastrous press conference where he 'self-immolated' as he appeared to admit quid-pro-quo in Ukraine
- Mick Mulvaney Insists That Donald Trump ‘Is Not a White Supremacist’
- Trump’s Interview with Chris Wallace Was Batshit Crazy, As Expected
- Dumb Dullard Donald Trump Is Doing the Damn Most. Again
- Is Donald Trump Really "The Michael Jordan Of Political Nicknames?"
- How social media took us from Tahrir Square to Donald Trump
- 'We're ready to go in': Turkish army confirms preparations to invade Syria 'are complete' as explosions are seen on the border - as Donald Trump says 'let them take care of it' after pulling troops from the area despite fears for safety of
- What is Section 230 and why does Donald Trump want to change it?
- Stephen Miller Is a Terrible Point Man on Trump's ‘National Emergency'
- To Protect Lying Trump, Lying Giuliani Accuses Cohen of Lying
Chris Wallace Grills Mulvaney: ‘Do You Feel Any Responsibility for Enabling Donald Trump?’ have 365 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at January 10, 2021. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.