In case you hadn't noticed, Disney made a few announcements during its Investor Day 2020. Just a few… Your social feeds will have most likely been full new TV show and movie announcements as Disney revealed multiple new projects from Marvel, LucasFilm, Pixar, and FX. We're getting at least 10 new Star Wars shows and 10 new Marvel shows , for starters, and although that's probably the biggest news of the hour, it's barely a drop in the ocean of what we can expect from the House of Mouse in 2021 and 2022. To make things a bit easier to digest, we've put all the major titles together in one place, from animated shorts to feature-length live-action remakes. Read on to see what we can expect from Disney in the coming months (and years)… Marvel Where to begin with Marvel? There's certainly no shortage of new comic book adaptations coming in the near future. Take a deep breath – here we go. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, who must confront a past he thought he'd left behind when he's drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organisation. Awkwafina, Tony Leung, and… Read full this story
- More Players on Movie Download Field
- The Players in Internet Movie Downloads
- DVD Movie Club - Movies Delivered Right to Your Mail Box
- How To Buy - Download Movie Files Legally From Your Computer
- Movie Industry Invading Privacy - "You Can Click But You Can't Hide"
- Life is Tough - Getting Movies Should Be Easy
- Tempted By Illegal Movie Downloads?
- Amazon Kicks It Off with Movie Downloads
- Cartoons - Animated Movies
- The Top 10 Sports Movies of All Time
Every major movie and TV show announced during Disney's Investor Day have 285 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.