More than 97 million Americans voted early as of Monday, November 2, the day before Election Day. Despite the record number of early voters, there will still be tens of millions voting on Election Day, and knowing the poll information in your state is crucial. Poll closing times vary by state. In some states with multiple time zones, polls can close first in the earlier time zones. If you are waiting in line when the polls close, stay in line because you still have the right to vote. The American Civil Liberties Union has a full list of voting rights here. Read HERE to find out when polls close in each state.And CBSNews.com will be providing live updates throughout Election Night. To follow along, go to cbsnews.com/election.FROM THE CANDIDATESTRUMP-PENCE CAMPAIGNPresident Trump is planning to host an election night party inside the White House, CBS News White House correspondent Ben Tracy reports. Approximately 400 guests have been invited to the soiree, expected to take place on the State floor of the mansion, including the East Room. And while there will be other Trump-aligned parties around town – including at the Trump Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue – it remains to be seen if the president will drop in on election… Read full this story
- Biden Decries Georgia’s ‘Un-American’ Voting Law, Calls it ‘Blatant Attack’ on the Constitution
- How Multinational Corporations’ Onslaught on Georgia Over Election Law Can Harm American Democracy
- Assembly elections 2021: Stage set for voting in 4 states, Puducherry today amid heavy security
- 4 Million Americans Aren’t Seeking Work Due To Fear Of COVID-19
- Senate panel dukes it out over voting rights
- Georgia's Voting Law Doesn't Go Far Enough | Opinion
- True democracy stands on the heels of vote by mail expansion
- Arizona House Passes Election Integrity Reform Bill to Prohibit Private Funding of Election Administration
- Texas GOP move to overhaul voting laws: What you need to know
- US Election debate RECAP: Joe Biden brands Donald Trump a 'clown' and tells him to 'shut up'
2020 Daily Trail Markers: On Election Eve, 97 million Americans have already voted have 326 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at November 2, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.