Victoria Beckham has been gushing over her eldest son Brooklyn ‘s love for his fiancée Nicola Peltz.
The stunning young couple posed up for a sweet snap together, with Brooklyn planting a kiss on Nicola’s cheek as the sun set behind them.
Spice Girls star Victoria made her love for the couple no secret when she shared the picture on her Instagram page, even managing to sneak in a cheeky plug for her clothing line.
The 46-year-old penned: “The sweetest couple at sunset @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz, looking so amazing in the #VBPAW20 rose print dress!”
One stunned fan told Victoria: “It’s a cute picture but this dress is everything!”
“Beautiful couple,” another commented.
While a third penned: “Love is beautiful”
Victoria has given Brooklyn’s engagement her seal of approval, and Nicola has slotted into the family perfectly, striking up close bonds with the whole clan, especially soon-to-be sister-in-law Harper.
After Brooklyn announced his engagement, Victoria posted on Instagram: “The MOST exciting news!! We could not be happier that @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz are getting married! Wishing you so much love and a lifetime of happiness all love you both so much x”
Some have said that Brookyln is too young to get engaged at just 21, but it did his parents no harm.
David and Victoria were in their early 20s when they tied the knot and they’ve been happy as can be ever since.
As well as Brooklyn, they share sons Romeo, 17, and Cruz, 15, and daughter Harper, nine.
Nicola and Brooklyn have sparked rumours that they’re already married.
Speculation swirled when Nicola shared a picture of their hands, which showed Brooklyn was wearing a gold band that looked just like a wedding ring.
Announcing his engagement, Brooklyn had said: “Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes xx I am the luckiest man in the world.
“I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day. I love you baby xx.”
She responded: “You’ve made me the luckiest girl in the world.
“I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. You love is the most precious gift.
“I love you so so much baby and thank you Harper for this pic.”
- Victoria Beckham shares wedding photos to mark 15th anniversary with David Beckham
- Victoria Beckham, David Beckham take their four children on Disneyland outing
- 'I want to study in the U.S.': Brooklyn Beckham reveals he doesn't plan to follow in dad David's footsteps
- Chloë Grace Moretz dodges questions about rumored beau Brooklyn Beckham: He’s a ‘very good guy’
- David Beckham suggests Kate Middleton name baby after him
- David Beckham says he's become 'an Uber driver' for his kids post-retirement
- Brooklyn Beckham dating Chloë Grace Moretz: report
- David Beckham shows off rock hard abs, wears skin-tight jeans in ELLE UK - but admits he's 'a little bit shy'
- Romeo Beckham, 12, stars in Burberry's new Festive Campaign film
- Little baby Brooklyn? More and more parents are naming their daughters after the borough of Kings
- Dueling Hollywood bloggers Sharon Waxman and Nikki Finke could be in fight to a finish
- Elizabeth Vargas goes into rehab on a break from '20/20,' acknowledging alcohol problems
- 'Leftovers' star Margaret Qualley doesn't have a TV, but her boyfriend helps her keep an eye on things
- Mel Brooks lends a hand, and more, at his ceremony for Hollywood's Walk of Fame
- Michael Feinstein's new cabaret club above Birdland stirs concern about booking top talent
- UN awards draw prize egos, with long-winded leaders joining Kelly Bensimon, Amanda Drury, Rhonda Ross & more
- Lyor Cohen resigns as CEO of Warner Music Group to develop talent management company
- Leonardo DiCaprio and model gal pal Toni Garrn calling it quits, spies tell [email protected]
- Stasi: From torture, hot cars and deportation, it is a war against children in the U.S. this summer
- Peter Bogdanovich, ailing? It could be misdirection
Victoria Beckham gushes over son Brooklyn's love for fiancée Nicola Peltz have 645 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.