Jawa Motorcycles launched the Perak back in November 2019 at a price of Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company opened bookings starting from January this year and launched a delivery estimator as well to provide an approximate time of arrival to its customers.
The company has confirmed that the deliveries of the Perak motorcycle will start from July 20, 2020, which is after nearly nine months for its launch. However, most of the delay in deliveries timeline is due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Also, according to the latest power figures published by the company, the Perak becomes more powerful than before. It is 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle.
However, we do note that there are no changes made to the engine itself. It will continue to feature a liquid-cooled single-cylinder 334cc DOHC engine that comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. According to the company, they have optimised the gear ratios for better performance and rideability.
In addition to this, the company has also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers looking to purchase the bobber-style motorcycle. This includes 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer.
It also includes flexible repayment schemes, where customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs, or a special monthly instalment of Rs 6,666. In addition to this, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
The Jawa Perak is a bobber style motorcycle that features round-shaped head-lamp, tail lamp and turn indicator. Adding to the bobber motorcycle looks are the low set turn indicator assembly.
It also features an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
As far as the mechanicals are concerned, the motorcycle features a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end. This includes 280mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Power Figures Revised & New Finance Schemes Announced
Jawa Motorcycle is all set to start deliveries of the Perak bobber motorcycle in the Indian market. Although the difference in power is negligible, the new torque figure will surely make a difference. Adding to the list positive news are the attractive finance schemes, that will help customers choose a flexible repayment method.
- Jawa Perak: Top Things To Know About The New Bobber-Style Motorcycle In The Indian Market
- Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched In India, Priced At ₹ 1.94 Lakh
- Jawa Perak Launch Live Updates: Prices, Specs, Features, Images & Other Details
- Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Jawa Perak Bobber Launched in India at Rs 1.95 Lakh, Gets BS-VI Engine
- Classic Legends launches Jawa Perak at Rs 1.94 lakh in India
- Be wary about tiny home deposits through new government scheme
- New Channel Tunnel power grid link scheme unveiled
- Mahindra-controlled company keeps everyone guessing on Jawa bookings
- Jawa launches 334 cc Perak version, bookings to open in January
- Fifty Low-Floor Blue Buses To Hit Delhi Roads Next Month Under Cluster Scheme
- US lawmakers seek probe into terror finance links between Muslim groups, LeT
- Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Banking royal commission report takes axe to sales culture in finance
- Deliveroo announces it will not force new contracts on workers
- Government's first-home deposit scheme labelled a dud before it even begins
- New nuclear power station to add an extra £6 to thousands of energy bills
- Young Australians will be saddled with more debt and paying higher interest under new policy
Jawa Perak Becomes Powerful: New Finance Schemes Announced have 845 words, post on www.drivespark.com at July 17, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.