Though it’s not nearly as crucial as hand sanitizer, tissues, toilet paper, and other household goods, the Nintendo Switch console is seeing a major national shortage right now, as major retailers respond to increased demand for online goods due to the coronavirus outbreak. The $300 console is seeing increased demand as more people find themselves stuck indoors and looking for a good way to play some video games.It might currently be in stock at Best Buy, though the store listings have swapped between “add to cart” and “sold out” regularly. It might be worth it to refresh the page a few times and see if you can add it to your cart, after which you should be set. Your mileage will vary. See at Best Buy GameStop also has a bundle for the system that includes the console, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Minecraft, and a Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The price of the system doesn’t save you any cash, but if the Best Buy link isn’t working for you, this is probably the best way to get a Switch right now. See bundle at GameStop According to Nintendo, more regular Switch consoles… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch: An Indecisive Potential Buyer’s Guide
- The Nintendo Switch Won't Be Seeing A Price Cut Anytime Soon
- 2 New Pokemon Games Are Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3 Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Had The Most Great Games In 2018, According To Critics
- New Super Smash Bros. Game Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Nintendo Switch Is The Fastest Selling Console Of This Generation
- Nintendo Switch Online Details Announced, Including Pricing
- Nintendo Switch Online Launch Date Released
- Nintendo Switch Headset Coming From Astro This Year
Nintendo Switch In Stock At Best Buy And GameStop have 299 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 25, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.