Though it’s not nearly as crucial as hand sanitizer, tissues, toilet paper, and other household goods, the Nintendo Switch console is seeing a major national shortage right now, as major retailers respond to increased demand for online goods due to the coronavirus outbreak. The $300 console is seeing increased demand as more people find themselves stuck indoors and looking for a good way to play some video games.It might currently be in stock at Best Buy, though the store listings have swapped between “add to cart” and “sold out” regularly. It might be worth it to refresh the page a few times and see if you can add it to your cart, after which you should be set. Your mileage will vary. See at Best Buy GameStop also has a bundle for the system that includes the console, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Minecraft, and a Nintendo Switch Pro controller. The price of the system doesn’t save you any cash, but if the Best Buy link isn’t working for you, this is probably the best way to get a Switch right now. See bundle at GameStop According to Nintendo, more regular Switch consoles… Read full this story
- Best Buy CEO sells 20 percent of his stocks, reportedly to cover divorce costs
- Pre-Order Update: Death Stranding Collector's Edition Back In Stock At Best Buy
- Early Black Friday Deals At Ebay: Nintendo Switch Lite, Pokemon Sword And Shield, And More
- First-Party Nintendo Switch Games Are On Sale For Some Of Their Lowest Prices Yet
- N.J. Lawyer Plans Suit Over Best Buy's $9.99 Price Flub; Law Prof Is Skeptical
- Should you buy… Nintendo Labo?
- Nintendo’s cardboard Labo gaming kits launch in the UK
- Friday's Best Deals: Casper Mattresses, OtterBox Coolers, Tommy John Underwear, and More
- What's the Best Way to Avoid All the Upsells in the Dealership's Finance Office?
- I Just Unlocked A 2016 Nintendo Game In The Silliest Way Possible
Nintendo Switch In Stock At Best Buy And GameStop have 320 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 25, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.