Donald TrumpDonald John TrumpJustice says it will recommend Trump veto FISA bill Fauci: Nominating conventions may be able to go on as planned Poll: Biden leads Trump by 11 points nationally MORE, apparently furious at Fox News for not being sufficiently supportive, appears to have his sights on another propaganda vehicle: the Voice of America, with its long tradition presenting American values around the globe with journalistically responsible reporting.Trump, who believes any news that isn’t favorable is fake, has repeatedly attacked VOA, recklessly charging it’s a mouthpiece for China and weirdly calling it “the voice of the Soviet Union.” He is successfully pressuring Senate Republicans to approve conservative filmmaker Michael Pack as the global broadcasting CEO overseeing Voice of America, to do his bidding.The Senate Foreign relations Committee, under intense Trump lobbying, approved Pack on a party line vote. His nomination is the brainchild of right-wing provocateur Steve BannonStephen (Steve) Kevin BannonThe Memo: Fauci at odds with Trump on virus House panel releases long-awaited transcripts from Russia probe Sunday shows preview: America braces for next month of pandemic MORE, who has collaborated with Pack on films.ADVERTISEMENTThe president, who has his Roy Cohn as Attorney General in William BarrWilliam Pelham BarrTrump… Read full this story
- Fox & Friends Goes Full Propaganda: If You Don’t Want Open Borders, ‘Vote for Republicans’
- Trump Seeks DOJ Investigation Into China Hacking Clinton Emails After Daily Caller Report
- Understanding Donald Trump’s Calculated Propaganda Around “Late-Term Abortion”
- Trump Senior Advisor Gives Interview to Russian Propaganda Outlet
- Brian Kilmeade Confronts Trump on His Fox News Bashing
- Are Democrats Finally Ready to Stop Pretending Fox News Is a Legitimate News Outlet?
- Sinclair is Making Local News Outlets Run Pro-Trump Segments on ‘Deep State’
- The Media’s Awful Coverage of the Gaza Violence is Precisely the Propaganda Hamas Desires
- John Bolton’s National Security Council Confesses it Was Behind Trump’s North Korean Propaganda Trailer
- Fox News Host Pete Hegseth Brags of Role as Trump Adviser
Soured on Fox, Trump may be seeking new propaganda outlet have 327 words, post on thehill.com at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.