(CNN)Latin America has surpassed Europe and the United States in the daily number of reported Covid-19 infections, the director of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) said Tuesday, putting the region at the center of the global outbreak.
- Latin America has officially arrived in Plymouth
- Latin America seeks common ground to handle Venezuelan migrants
- Mexico official fired over corpse trailer
- Public Health England confirm THIRD case of Monkeypox
- Care after miscarriage 'lacking', report says
- E-cigarette rules should be relaxed, say MPs
- India scrambles to control Zika outbreak
- Los Angeles typhus outbreak reaches ‘epidemic levels'
- Our babies are 'little warriors': how love is transforming tragedy in the wake of Brazil's Zika outbreak
- Zimbabwe launches vaccine drive in bid to bring cholera outbreak under control
- Ebola death toll climbs to 34 as health workers struggle to contain latest outbreak in Congo
- Hundreds of Grimsby-area children at risk in measles outbreak
- Venezuela braces for blowback as Nicolas Maduro says he survived drone assassination attempt
- Health bosses must release more information over E.coli deaths, council leader says
- India battles outbreak of rat fever in wake of floods
- Four Planes Make Emergency Landings in South America Over Bomb Threats
- Drone attack was assassination attempt, says Venezuelan leader Maduro
- Argentine Ex-President Cristina Kirchner Says Rights Violated During Searches
- US Slaps New Sanctions on Top Venezuelan Officials, Maduro's Wife
- Venezuela Minister Says Chile, Colombia, Mexico May Be Involved in Maduro Attack
Latin America is now the 'epicenter of the outbreak,' says health official have 772 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.