Catelynn Lowell and her husband Tyler Baltierra allegedly owe over $800,000 in taxes.
The Teen Mom stars owe the money from their 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax filings, according to documents obtained by E! News.
The gossip site said ‘the $856,799 they owe in tax debt remains unpaid’.
Uh oh: Catelynn Lowell and her husband Tyler Baltierra allegedly owe over $800,000 in taxes
However, Lowell has paid her recent state tax lien of $6001, per the documents.
The longtime partners are raising two daughters, Novalee, five, and Vaeda, one.
And just last month, Tyler went on The Awesome Dad Show podcast to boast that his daughters are ‘set for life’ financially.
Happier times: The Teen Mom stars owe the money from their 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax filings, according to documents obtained by E! News. Seen here August 2018
The 28-year-old credited the MTV series in which he and his wife star for their windfall.
‘As far as getting compensated for the show, my kids are set for life, financially. College is paid for and that was mine and Catelynn’s main thing – each of our children has trust funds that money goes into and they can’t touch,’ said Tyler.
‘I have so much confidence and peace in how we’re raising my children, they will be humble and will know the sacrifices we made.’
Their girls: The longtime partners are raising two daughters, Novalee, five, and Vaeda, one
- EXCLUSIVE: Tori Spelling cuts a deal to drop arrest warrant issued over $250,000 debt - but she and Dean McDermott STILL owe more than $1MILLION
- EXCLUSIVE: Tori Spelling moves her family to $13,000 a month rental in posh Hidden Hills where neighbors include the Kardashians and Drake - making this the NINTH move in eight years for the financially troubled star
- 26 movies you can watch on Netflix from Hollywood's hottest indie studio, A24
- Merrillville's violence-stricken Rain Ultra Club to be razed, replaced with hotel
- 5 Flawed Parental Instincts That Mess Up How We Teach Our Kids About Money
- Pixel & Dimed On (Not) Getting By in the Gig Economy
- 'We can do better than this': Bill Shorten's Budget reply speech
- Ian Ziering reveals Tori Spelling's BH90210 character is 'broke with six children'
- Skinnygirl CEO Bethenny Frankel explains how she used 'Real Housewives' to build a brand worth $100 million
- I polled 1,500 people about their best relationship advice -- and everyone said the same thing
- Here's the full text of Trump's State of the Union address
- R. Kelly’s got $625 to his name, court documents reveal
- Martin Scorsese’s Film School: The 85 Films You Need To See To Know Anything About Film
- 18 lottery winners who blew it all
- 50 of the worst Christmas movies of all time
- What 20 iconic actors looked like when they were in their 20s
- The Key To Oprah Winfrey’s Success: Radical Focus
- Anthony Bourdain Has Become The Future Of Cable News, And He Couldn’t Care Less
- 10 people have died inside the White House, including 2 presidents, 3 first ladies, and 1 child
- Jane Eyre by Sarah Waters, Margaret Drabble, Jeanette Winterson and others
Teen Mom OG stars Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra owe 'over $800,000 in tax debt'... after Tyler boasted their daughters are 'set for life' thanks to the couple's 'sacrifices' have 532 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.