People across the world thought they were watching the perfect fairytale as Princess Diana walked up the aisle at St Paul’s Cathedral to meet her prince. But behind the scenes it was a very different story. In the lead up to their special day, Diana was becoming increasingly worried about Charles’s relationship with his ex Camilla Parker Bowles. Just days before saying her vows, the then Lady Spencer found a package containing a bracelet in Charles’s private secretary Michael Colborne’s office. She demanded to see what was inside of it and discovered the piece was engraved with the letters G and F, which stood for Gladys and Fred – the nicknames Charles and Camilla used for each other. So when the big day finally came, its hardly surprising that she felt uneasy when she saw Camilla – who was on the guestlist – sitting in one of the pews at St Paul’s Cathedral. Speaking on the Channel 5 documentary Charles and Camilla: King and Queen in Waiting, royal expert Jenny Bond said: “Diana told me much later in one of our private conversations that she had felt like a lamb to the slaughter as she walked up the aisle, which… Read full this story
- Prince Harry Discusses Baby Archie and Losing Princess Diana in an Emotional Royal Tour Speech - HarpersBAZAAR.com
- Princess Diana: How Diana’s engagement ring sparked furious response from Royal Family
- Prince Charles’ goddaughter, Princess Maria-Olympia is forced to delete ‘inappropriate’ Instagram snap
- Prince Charles agony: Why heir to throne was kept up at night by 'huge worry'
- Prince Charles' princess goddaughter, 21, deletes X-rated Instagram snap
- Royal wedding: How Princess Diana blunder set precedent for future brides
- Royal fury: How Prince Charles made ‘worst mistake of his life and incensed’ Prince Philip
- Prince Charles heartbreak: Why heir to throne feels ‘terrible sense of failure’
- Royal revelation: How Princess Diana was ‘big fan’ of EastEnders character
- Prince Harry Returned To The Site Where Princess Diana Brought The Landmine Crisis To Global Attention
Princess Diana felt 'uneasy' at key part of her royal wedding to Prince Charles have 340 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.