Even before Fallout 76 was released, fans were clamoring for Bethesda to add pets to the open-world game. Now, it might finally be happening as part of a future updates.As part of a recent Reddit AMA, project lead Jeff Gardiner teased that Bethesda is looking into the possibility of introducing pets, but not ones you can eat. “Edible ones? I kid. Now that we have our companions system in the game, we are looking to add pets as well,” Gardiner said (via Kotaku).At PAX Australia in October 2018, just a month before Fallout 76 launched in November of that year, Bethesda boss Pete Hines said to a crowd that the online RPG would not allow you to get a dog companion at launch.However, he said if players really want to have a dog in Fallout 76, the studio would add it to its list of features it might consider for the game after launch. Now, it seems that’s finally happening.Despite some negative reception, Fallout 76 launched to strong sales in the United States. Bethesda has steadily supported the game with new content and features since launch, the latest major addition being the Wastelanders update that was released earlier in April…. Read full this story
- Fallout 76 delays Wastelanders, but private servers arrive next week
- Fallout 76 players have a decidedly mixed response to the Fallout 1st subscription
- This Fallout 76 player made a killer maths test
- Bethesda want you to test Fallout 76's Wastelanders update
- Fallout 76 Players Are Getting a Chance to Try the Wastelanders Update Early
- Fallout 76 players are begging Bethesda for a test server after a buggy patch
- Here's how PC players can (maybe) play Fallout 76's Wastelanders DLC early
- Fallout 76 update adds camera and divisive repair kits
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders testing begins this week
- Bethesda promises big Fallout 76 changes in December including bigger stash and 'SPECIAL respec'
Fallout 76 May Finally Introduce Pets have 297 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 28, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.