President Donald Trump signed an executive order Monday to combat the hoarding and price gouging of items integral to the nation’s fight against the coronavirus pandemic, including masks and ventilators, among other items. “This sends a strong message – we will not let those hoarding vital supplies & price gougers to harm the health of America in this hour of need,” White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said. (RELATED: CNN Takes Jab At White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham After She Points Out Error In Network’s Hurricane Coverage) President @realDonaldTrump just signed an EO to prevent hoarding & price gouging of supplies needed in our war against the #Coronavirus. This sends a strong message – we will not let those hoarding vital supplies & price gougers to harm the health of America in this hour of need. pic.twitter.com/eksxQOVKNM — Stephanie Grisham (@PressSec) March 23, 2020 The president officially announced the executive order during Monday’s White House press briefing. “We wanna prevent price gouging, and critical health and medical resources are going to be protected in every form,” Trump said. “Under this directive, the secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to designate essential health and medical supplies as scarce.”… Read full this story
- Pres. Trump signs executive order reimposing many Iran sanctions
- Trump signs executive order to make Arctic oil drilling easier
- Trump signs executive orders he says will crack down on cartels, violence toward cops
- President Trump signs executive order that temporarily bars entry of refugees into U.S.
- President Trump signs executive order targeting government regulations
- President Trump signs executive order to ease limits on political activity for religious groups
- Trump signs executive order to build Mexico border wall, will seek ban on Muslim immigrants entering U.S.
- President Trump signs executive order declaring his Inauguration Day as a national day of patriotism
- Trump signs executive order to review federally protected waterways rule created under Obama
- Trump signs executive order weakening Obamacare, plans to ditch subsidies used by people with lower incomes
Trump Signs Executive Order Cracking Down On Price Gouging For Masks, Ventilators have 341 words, post on dailycaller.com at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.