President Donald Trump has fortified his White House with a new chief of staff, former House Freedom Caucus chairman and retiring Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC).On Friday night, the president named Meadows his new incoming White House chief of staff, announcing that his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney would become the new special envoy to Northern Ireland. I am pleased to announce that Congressman Mark Meadows will become White House Chief of Staff. I have long known and worked with Mark, and the relationship is a very good one…. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 7, 2020 ….I want to thank Acting Chief Mick Mulvaney for having served the Administration so well. He will become the United States Special Envoy for Northern Ireland. Thank you! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 7, 2020 Meadows served as the second chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, taking the reins from the group’s founder and his close ally, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH). Together, Meadows and Jordan have been a pair of the president’s fiercest defenders in the House, but even before President Trump’s 2016 election, the soft-spoken firebrand conservative from western North Carolina has helped pave the future path of the Republican Party—pulling… Read full this story
- Watch: Donald Trump Welcomes LSU Tigers to White House After National Championship Win
- Trump welcomes LSU Tigers to White House
- Trump welcomes LSU to the White House: 'Go Tigers'
- Exclusive: Here Is A List Of People Donald Trump Is Considering For Senior White House Jobs
- Facing Boycott, Trump Disinvites Philadelphia Eagles From White House
- Always Trumper Mark Meadows Announces Retirement From Congress
- Melania Trump's spokeswoman to be new White House press secretary
- CNN Sues Donald Trump White House Over Pulled Jim Acosta Credentials
- Full steam ahead: Donald Trump to lift up school prayer, tout his USMCA deal, and mingle with world leaders at Davos as White House offers counter programming for impeachment
- Did Jared Kushner Help Puerto Rico? White House Claims About His Hurricane Maria Efforts Are Unclear: Report
‘The Perfect Choice’: Trump Brings Warrior Mark Meadows into White House as Election Year Chief of Staff have 334 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 7, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.