A group of 101 Iranian doctors has penned a letter addressed to the leaders of Afghanistan, Georgia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Pakistan to take ‘immediate action’ to destroy “all of the US biological laboratories” in their countries amid fears that the coronavirus pandemic may have been spread deliberately as a form of biological warfare, Press TV has reported, citing the letter. “We, as a group of Iranian physicians specializing in infectious and pulmonary diseases, asthma and allergy are witnessing that many of our compatriots are infected with the virus, and like all doctors across the world, we are trying day and night to cure and save them,” the letter states. “But there has been plenty of evidence in both the world’s leading scientific articles and in the media, citing geneticists and biologists and WikiLeaks documents, that reinforces speculation about the COVID-19 manipulation in biological laboratories and a biological attack by the US through the virus against rival countries,” the letter continues. As evidence, the doctors cite the recent questions asked by Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian about the virus’s origins, and speculation that “it might be the US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan.” President Trump dismissed those… Read full this story
- Commercial airlines reroute flights away from Iranian and Iraqi airspace amid fears they could be mistakenly shot down following missile strikes
- Pictures emerge of damage to US military base in Iraq as it's claimed Iran DELIBERATELY botched attack for fear of escalating conflict with Donald Trump
- Mar-a-Lago in the firing line: Iranian presidential adviser posts list of Donald Trump's properties in chilling hint of an attack on his real estate empire - after Iran put an $80million bounty on his head
- Iraq's parliament votes to expel ALL 5,000 US troops after Qassem Soleimani killing - stoking fears of sectarian civil war and ISIS resurgence as Shia militias fight anti-government protesters
- Iranian general kisses Hezbollah chief in 'last photos' before assassination
- 'It's on a knife-edge!' Boris Johnson makes final, impassioned plea to voters as he warns there 'is a very real risk of a hung parliament' and says 'it's up to you now' - while Jeremy Corbyn calls for a 'shock to the establishment'
- Is Iran threatening another Lockerbie? President Rouhani makes sinister veiled reference to 1988 Pan Am bombing that killed 270 people as incredible photos show Qassem Soleimani's funeral from space
- Qassem Soleimani's funeral stretches into the night as he is flown to holy city for more mass expressions of grief in Iran - and there's another DAY to go
- Dominic Raab speaks to Iraq's leaders over growing Iran tensions but insists Boris Johnson is still 'in charge' of UK response despite PM only jetting home from Caribbean break today (two days after drone strike that killed Soleimani)
- Fury, tears as thousands mourn Iran commander killed by US
Iranian Doctors Urge Neighbours to Liquidate Any US Biological Labs Amid Coronavirus Fears have 464 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.