(CNN)With football on hold across the world, Juventus‘ first-team squad and coach Maurizio Sarri have agreed to give up four months’ wages to help the club manage the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Famous Coach Takes a Shot at Cristiano Ronaldo, Questions Soccer Celeb’s Form
- Club president Perez’s attitude made me leave Real Madrid- Ronaldo
- ‘Magical night’: This is why Juve brought me – Ronaldo
- Juventus shareholders agree US$333 million boost to expand club globally
- Son Heung-min Included in Top 100 Footballers in Europe
- Football Focus: Liverpool's Mane is African Footballer of the Year
- Is Gareth Bale under threat from Vinicius Junior at Real Madrid?
- Irish fighter McGregor fined for punching man who refused whiskey
- Virtuoso Sam Kerr underlines success of W-League marquee concept
- Antipathy towards the Patriots' Super Bowl juggernaut is a form of self-hate
- Skrtel hails Klopp as world’s best coach, names Drogba as toughest opponent
- Transfer news LIVE: Latest on Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool plus Wilfried Zaha updates
Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus squad give up $100 million in wages amid coronavirus outbreak have 527 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.