Stephanie Sheldon, the founder of The Cleveland Flea, a market that’s become a staple for the trendy, young, and hip in town, is trying to control major backlash, after she asked her Facebook followers for suggestions on how to make next year’s event better.Multiple people — some vendors who’ve worked with Sheldon and other attendees and locals — told BuzzFeed News it all came to a head over now-deleted Facebook posts following years of tensions and grievances against Sheldon. They said that Sheldon knocked down suggestions on her post and was rude and unprofessional in her responses.They say Sheldon was “mean,” “like Trump,” and has previously mistreated those she’s done business with. Others simply didn’t understand why she was curtly turning down things they said were genuine suggestions.In response to the barrage of accusations and Facebook fallout, Sheldon told BuzzFeed News she received “mostly good and helpful feedback,” some that were “off-mark” and some she “felt like criticism for the sake of criticism.” Last week, Sheldon posted to Facebook asking “what people would be excited to see at the markets when we return in 2021.” (She previously announced that she’s canceling the Cleveland Flea this year, saying it grew too… Read full this story
- 'Everything is from charity shops or flea markets'
- Owner of St Anne's Square posts £3.3m pre-tax profits
- Mates who want to move in together go viral with Facebook post
- Flea market at Silk Willoughby church
- Ex-news anchor convicted of ethnic agitation over Facebook posts
- Croatia to Dismiss Diplomat for ‘White Europe’ Facebook Posts
- Trader 'banned from Eagle Market' after Facebook outburst
- Ukip man defends ‘racist’ Facebook post
- Mainland venison marketer calls China home
- Puppy farmer back in court over Facebook posts
The Owner Of A Hip Flea Market Is Being Called Out After A Facebook Post Asking For Suggestions Turned Hostile have 294 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.