MALIBU (CBSLA) — Investigators from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Missing Persons Unit and rescue volunteers scoured a Malibu hillside Saturday for a missing woman who suffers from bipolar disorder. 53-year-old Julia Christine Snyder has been missing for a week and was last seen on Saturday, Feb. 8 around 9 p.m. near her home on the 4300 block of Ocean View Drive. (LA County Sheriff’s Dept.) LASD described Snyder as being 5’07” tall, 140lbs, with long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and flannel pajamas and is without her medications. A command post was be set up in the area of Latigo Canyon Rod and Pacififc Coast Highway to direct the search, which took place on the hillside area northeast of Snyder’s residence. Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Missing Persons Unit at (323) 890-5500. If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call “Crime Stoppers” by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), use your smartphone by downloading the “P3 Tips” Mobile APP on Google play or the Apple App Store or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org
- Mothers With Bipolar Disorder At Increased Risk Of Postpartum Psychosis
- Search underway for missing 8-month-old, father facing charges in disappearance
- Man burned in Dakota County house explosion dies; he and woman who died were high school sweethearts
- Home searched in relation to woman’s 2004 disappearance
- Derby County winger searching for Leeds United revenge at Elland Road
- Oh! Yahoo Desktop Search Tool Goes Missing
- Lakers News: How Many Games On LA's Schedule Will Rajon Rondo Miss After Suffering Hand Injury?
- Suspect dead in officer-involved shooting, K9 injured, I-80 in Placer County closed
- Sheriff takes stand in hearing for ex-sheriff's deputy, husband charged with murder
- Sleeping outdoors with a rifle, murder suspect stalked Malibu for years, officials say
LA County Sheriffs Search Malibu Hillside For Missing Woman With Bipolar Disorder have 314 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.