Video PlayerClose Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua meets with Vratislav Mynar, special envoy of Czech President Milos Zeman and head of the Presidential Office of the Czech Republic, in Beijing, capital of China, Feb. 27, 2020. (Xinhua/Zhang Ling) BEIJING, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) — Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua met with Vratislav Mynar, head of the Presidential Office of the Czech Republic, in Beijing on Thursday. Hu said the visit of Mynar as President Milos Zeman’ special envoy, at the crucial moment of China’s fight against COVID-19, reflected the Czech government and people’s profound friendship with China. He said China is willing to jointly implement the consensus reached by the two heads of state, deepen cooperation in areas including trade and investment, and promote the continuous development of bilateral relations. On behalf of President Zeman and the Czech government, Mynar expressed sympathy to China and appreciation of China’s powerful measures to contain the epidemic. The Czech Republic is willing to provide assistance to and strengthen communication with China for continuous progress in bilateral cooperation, Mynar said.
- Chinese vice premier stresses stable property market, sustainable urban development
- Chinese vice premier stresses Guangdong pilot FTZ's role in building Greater Bay Area
- Chinese vice premier calls for enhanced efforts to ensure steady economic growth
- Chinese vice premier stresses pork supply for upcoming holidays
- Chinese state councilor meets Seychelles president
- Vice-Chancellors’ meet at Raj Bhavan today
- Rajnath Singh, S Jaishankar meet US President Trump after India-US 2+2 dialogue
- Kanye Is Headed to the White House to Meet With President Trump and Jared Kushner
- UN Special Envoy to Invite Parties to Yemen Conflict to Geneva on Sept. 6
- President Buhari sends special envoy to Mali to interface in political situation
Chinese vice premier meets Czech president's special envoy have 286 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.