HOLLYWOOD (CBSLA) — A woman was dead Tuesday and another was arrested after a bizarre chain of events that started with a road rage incident on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Police said a 26-year-old nightclub manager was dead after her Mercedes crushed her in front of her own apartment building in the 1300 block of North Martel Avenue just before midnight. Her mother identified her as Sophia Ardalan. “She had a loving heart, a big heart,” Gloria Ardalan, the victim’s mother, said. “She loved people, and people loved her. She was very gracious and hardworking and just a very devoted mother.” One of the apartment’s residents said the noise from the crash woke him up. “I heard some people screaming,” he said. “There was a motorcyclist that was involved in the incident, he was hysterical.” The motorcyclist told police the women’s Mercedes had bumped his bike on Sunset Boulevard, and he followed him to the apartment. Witnesses said the women argued with him, then got back into their car. “The car began to drive away,” LAPD Capt. Brian Wendling said. “The driver was ejected, fell out of the car somehow, striking a tree.” The passenger, who was in the car,… Read full this story
- Plymouth woman, 22, in custody after car crashes into tree
- Woman dead after Harley Davidson crash
- Woman in her 90s killed when van crashes through wall into living room
- Was a missing Tennessee woman murdered or did she willingly disappear?
- First pictures of driver charged over death of ‘beautiful’ woman, 20, killed in police chase
- The foreign road signs that drive Brits insane – but do you know what they mean?
- OAP jogger killed in freak beach car crash as eight die in Easter roads chaos
- Film reviews roundup: Truth of Dare, A Gentle Creature, Custody, The Titan
- Thousands more flee deadly California wildfires
- FBI raid on Donald Trump's lawyer's office 'sought documents on infamous Access Hollywood tape'
Woman Dead, Second In Custody After Road Rage Leads To Crash Into Tree In Hollywood have 313 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.