Amid ongoing protests against the amended citizenship law, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Monday termed the situation in the country as “sad.” “I think what is happening is sad… It’s just bad….” he told BuzzFeed editor-in-chief Ben Smith at a Microsoft event in Manhattan. He further expressed how he would want to see a Bangladeshi immigrant become the next CEO of an Indian multinational corporation. “I would love to see a Bangladeshi immigrant who comes to India and creates the next unicorn in India or becomes the next CEO of Infosys,” he said. Asked Microsoft CEO @satyanadella about India’s new Citizenship Act. “I think what is happening is sad… It’s just bad…. I would love to see a Bangladeshi immigrant who comes to India and creates the next unicorn in India or becomes the next CEO of Infosys” cc @PranavDixit— Ben Smith (@BuzzFeedBen) January 13, 2020The Microsoft CEO later took to Twitter and said his hope is for an India where an immigrant can aspire to found a prosperous start-up that benefits the Indian society and economy.“Every country will and should define its borders, protect national security and set immigration policy accordingly. And in democracies, this is something that the… Read full this story
- Laws and Ethics.... Who's Kidding Who?
- Principles of Citizenship
- Milan Macala, a CEO Wannabe?
- Go Slow to Go Fast - Why Over 80% Of High Tech Startups Fail And What To Do About It
- America Needs Election Reform to Ensure Congressional Honesty
- Is Lady Justice's Blindfold Truly Hiding Dollar Signs for Eyes?
- Overcoming The Fear Of Responsibility
- Build an Internet and Network Marketing Business by Cracking The Millionaire Code - Part 9
- Why Don't You Help Yourself?
‘What’s happening is sad’: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on amended citizenship law have 278 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.