NORTH ANDOVER, MA — Patch asked readers what businesses they want to see come to town in 2020, and North Andover residents spoke with one voice — almost. Commenter after commenter agreed: they want a Trader Joe’s. Currently, you have to go as far as Peabody for the grocery store chain. Eight commenters called for a Trader Joe’s. Some readers called for other grocery store chains, Wegmans and Costco, and an indoor walking track, but even those were mostly paired with Trader Joe’s.”Trader Joe’s and Wegmans,” wrote Jenny Marie.”Trader Joe’s, indoor walking track,” responded Carol Clifford Marino.”Trader Joe’s and a Five Guys,” wrote Danielle Rondeau Miele.A few readers did make pitches that did not include the grocery store. Jolene Peixito said she wanted two businesses with locations elsewhere in the area: Pressed Cafe, of Burlington, and Luxebar / Mane and Mani, of Peabody.”A children’s bookstore,” wrote Sarah Cottone.Christopher Huffaker can be reached at 412-265-8353 or [email protected]
- Attorney for victim shot outside Trader Joe's calls shooting a hate crime; arrest warrant issued
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- Trump Loses Senior Support, Biden Winning in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Latest Poll Shows
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Hails 'Sacred Combat Mission,' Gets Warm Words from World Leaders
- When a farmer suffered a heart attack, 60 neighbors showed up to help out on his farm
- Trump: 'Major' Conflict with North Korea Possible, Seeks Diplomacy
- 'Election should END on November 3rd.' Donald Trump rages at 'crazy' Supreme Court for allowing Pennsylvania and North Carolina to count late-arriving ballots for up to nine days - claiming: 'Can you imagine what will happen?'
- Scarborough: ‘Trump Says He Didn’t Want Americans to Panic — No, He Just Wanted to Sit By and Watch Them Die’
- 'I ran because of you, Joe': Trump thanks Ohio for 'firing' the 'depraved' Democrats from the White House in 2016 and brushes off polls showing him trailing because of 'hidden' votes still out there
- Exclusive—Thom Tillis on Democrat Cal Cunningham, Joe Biden Scandals: ‘Up and Down Ticket, Democrats Running on Dishonesty’
What Your Neighbors Want To See In North Andover: Trader Joe's have 373 words, post on patch.com at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.