Apart from Kohli, there were four other Indians who were picked in the ICC’s Test and ODI Teams of the Year.
While the Test team featured double-centurion Mayank Agarwal, opener Rohit Sharma, speedster Mohammed Shami and left-arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav found a place in the ODI side.
The ICC Teams of the Year 2019:
ODI Team of the Year (in batting order): Rohit Sharma, Shai Hope, Virat Kohli (captain), Babar Azam, Kane Williamson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wicketkeeper), Mitchell Starc, Trent Boult, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav
Test Team of the Year (in batting order): Mayank Agarwal, Tom Latham, Marnus Labuschagne, Virat Kohli (captain), Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, BJ Watling (wicketkeeper), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Neil Wagner, Nathan Lyon.
- Pink Ball enforcer Mitchell Starc wants day-night Test against Virat Kohli and band
- Indian Cricket's top moments of 2010s: MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Sourav Ganguly headline
- Babar Azam is Very Close to Being in Same League as Virat Kohli, Steve Smith: Misbah-ul-Haq
- 'Kohli's passion to win for India is second to none'
- Former Pakistan Pacer Faces Fans' Wrath After Bizarre Advice For Babar Azam
- The Social Tattle
- Whatever happened to Ravi Shastri 1.0?
Virat Kohli named captain of ICC Test, ODI teams of the Year have 373 words, post on www.mykhel.com at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.