By Anna Rumer – January 16, 2020 11:45 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Teresa Giudice was really struggling to feel valued by her daughters during Wednesday’s episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey as she complained they “always” take dad Joe Giudice’s side as their fighting has gotten worse while he awaits a final ruling in his deportation appeal.Teresa was enjoying her Mother’s Day celebration with daughters Gia, 19, Gabriella, 16, Milania, 15, and Audriana, 11, when a call from Joe in U.S. ICE custody seemed to sully the day as the couple got into an argument over a previous gift he had given her for the holiday.”You don’t remember anything. I bought you a lot of things,” Joe told Teresa, who was getting frustrated. “My wife’s brain is going mush!”Milania jumped in to defend her dad’s recollection of the gift, telling her mom, “You don’t remember anything, so you don’t! You have such a bad memory.”To the camera, Teresa admitted the girls siding with their dad was hurtful.”Today started out, beautiful day with my daughters but Joe always gets the girls to go against me,” she confessed. “It hurts me tremendously. There should be no sides taken!”She… Read full this story
- WATCH: ‘RHONJ’ star Teresa Giudice says she’ll split from husband Joe if he’s deported. ‘I’m not doing a long-distance relationship’
- Teresa Giudice's husband, 'RHONJ' star Joe Giudice is in ICE custody
- Will Teresa Giudice Divorce Joe? Delores Catania Says RHONJ Castmate Is 'Strong' Even Though ‘Things Aren’t Okay’
- Teresa Giudice: I went to jail because of my husband RHONJ Reunion Recap
- RHONJ: Did the Teresa Giudice, Blake Schreck 'romance' begin at the Jersey Shore?
- Teresa Giudice joins 'Jersey Shore' cast at JWoww's birthday party in Atlantic City RHONJ
- Joe Giudice of ‘RHONJ’ finishing prison sentence, but he won’t be going home to his daughters
- RHONJ Joe Giudice: 'ICE will assume custody of Mr Giudice upon his release,' officials say
- RHONJ: Joe Giudice release date from prison is now officially 'unknown'
- Joe Giudice in ICE custody in western Pennsylvania RHONJ
Teresa Giudice Admits It Hurts 'Tremendously' That Daughters Take Estranged Husband Joe's Side Amid Deportation Drama have 348 words, post on popculture.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.