Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chilean Ambassador Jaime Chomali said the film festival aims to popularise the cultures of the members of the alliance to Da Nang people, through which the mutual understanding and closeness between those countries and Vietnam can be solidified.
The four films screened during the three-day event focus on the cultural identities of the four countries and belong to various genres with different themes. They bring to Vietnamese viewers a comprehensive look on the quality, characteristics and traditions of the four countries.
Admission to the screening is free of charge and the films come with a Vietnamese subtitle to the comfort of the local movie-goers./.
- Roman Polanski, Gender Parity & Quandary Of Quotas Dominate Venice Film Festival Opening Press Conference
- Sundance Film Festival names Tabitha Jackson new director
- Fajr Film Festival: When politics collide with Iran's big screen
- Robert Redford Offers “Much Love” To Exiting Sundance Film Festival Chief On Opening Night
- Cannes film festival bans Lars von Trier
- Berlin film festival suspends prize after Nazi past of director revealed
- Should Film Festivals And Distributors Steer Clear Of Controversial Directors In The #MeToo Era?
- Willem Dafoe and Hillary Clinton to attend Berlin film festival
- Slamdance Film Festival Winners Led By ‘Murmur’ And ‘Residue’
- Tabitha Jackson Named New Director Of Sundance Film Festival, Looks To “Embrace Change” And “Champion The Independent Voice”