The festive season brings with it many exciting things to look forward to. Cake, booze, food and did we mention the booze? Along with these delights, the winter months also brings with it some not so nice things – colds and flu to be more specific. Whilst it may seem like a good idea to stay quarantined in a room on your own until the New Year, you’ll miss out on all of the good things (like the booze). If you’re looking for a quick fix to beating your cold or flu, there a loads of over the counter remedies available, to help you get back into tip top shape. After all, no one wants you snivelling all over the wine. If you’re stuck on which remedy will be best for your symptoms – we’ve listed ten of the best below. Best over the counter cold and flu remedies 1. Nasaleze Cold & Flu Blocker With colds and flu is preventing is much better than curing. If you’re looking for something fast acting, this nasal spray works in under two minutes, to stop your cold or flu symptoms from further developing. This powder spray is safe to use daily and… Read full this story
- Cold, flu and bronchitis infections fell 'well below average' during coronavirus lockdown in England because of social distancing and better hygiene, doctors say
- Pokemon Go Deoxys Raid Guide: Best Counters, Weaknesses, And More
- COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms: Should I see a doctor?
- The cold, hard truth about returning to school
- Try This Simple, But Powerful, Remedy For Food Poisoning
- The best energy-efficient space heaters to keep you warm in August 2020
- Remedy's Control AWE expansion gameplay is being shown on August 13 as the Remedy Connected Universe is revealed
- Remedy are making a new game set in the Control and Alan Wake universe
- 9 Effective Home Remedies For Sinus
- Remedy's Control AWE expansion crosses over with Alan Wake, releases on August 27
Best over the counter cold and flu remedies have 331 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 22, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.