Tesla CEO Elon Musk has seen his net worth drop an estimated $768 million following his disastrous demonstration of the company’s new Cybertruck. Tesla shares sank more than 6 percent Friday after Musk’s employee attempted to demonstrate the futuristic pickup truck’s invincibility by throwing a metallic ball into one of the vehicle’s glass windows.But the window ended up shattering and video of the event quickly went viral in a major embarrassment for the electtric vehicle company. In the video, Musk can be heard exclaiming, “Oh my fucking God.” Another ball cracked a second window on the vehicle. The drop in Tesla stock caused Musk’s net worth to fall $768 billion to $23.6 billion, according to an estimate by Forbes. The magazine ranks the 48-year-old Musk as the 41st-richest person in the world. Tesla quickly attempted to spin the news in a positive direction, with Musk announcing via Twitter on Saturday that the company has received 146,000 Cybertruck orders so far, “with no advertising & no paid endorsement.” 146k Cybertruck orders so far, with 42% choosing dual, 41% tri & 17% single motor — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2019 Musk also tweeted a video of what appears to be a successful lab test… Read full this story
- Elon Musk Becomes World’s Fourth-Richest Man After Tesla Shares Hit All-Time High
- Elon Musk Becomes 4th Richest Person In The World
- Elon Musk claims his Boring Company has raised $10 million after selling ALL of its 20,000 'zombie-killing' flamethrowers in just four days
- How Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Tesla’s Elon Musk have ‘inspired’ an artist
- Elon Musk explains why Tesla cars may not come to India anytime soon
- Elon Musk Tweets 'Billy G Is Not My Lover' after Bill Gates Called His COVID-19 Comments 'Outrageous'
- An Apple iPhone inspired from Elon Musk and SpaceX is available for preorders
- Even Elon Musk thinks Teslas are too expensive
- Elon Musk drives his way to become the fourth richest man in the world
- Elon Musk is now the fourth-richest person in the world. He's about to get even richer
Tesla Cybertruck Fiasco Drops Elon Musk’s Net Worth $770 Million have 342 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.