She was the sixth celebrity contestant voted off this year’s Strictly Come Dancing. And Viscountess Emma Weymouth looked nothing short of sensational as she attended the 65th Evening Standard Theatre Awards, held at The London Coliseum on Sunday. The socialite, 33, exuded glamour at the event, where she was joined by her husband, Ceawlin Thynn, Viscount Weymouth, 45. Event: Viscountess Emma Weymouth, 33, looked nothing short of sensational as she attended the 65th Evening Standard Theatre Awards at The London Coliseum on Sunday Emma donned a shimmering red strapless gown that displayed Emma’s sensational physique and also featured a pleated hemline. Letting her brunette locks fall loose down her shoulders, the TV star added to her look with diamond earrings and a matching necklace. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Strictly Come Dancing’s Emma Weymouth swaps the ballroom for… ‘I’ve changed so much!’ Strictly’s Mike Bushell is… Strictly Come Dancing: Viewers are ‘reduced to tears’ as… Katya Jones looks pretty in baby pink jeans and a knitted… Share this article Share Posing on the red carpet, Emma completed her look for the evening with a striking red lip. Emma’s Strictly journey came to an end earlier this month when she was voted… Read full this story
- 'He thinks he's bigger than the show': Stacey Dooley 'pushed boyfriend Kevin Clifton to quit Strictly Come Dancing so they can become a TV power couple'
- No cha-chance! 15 high-flying stars who turned down the opportunity to star on Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 rumours: Stacey Solomon, Alan Carr and Michelle Keegan
- Strictly Come Dancing's plans to pay tribute to Bruce Forsyth revealed
- Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Chizzy Akudolu is twelfth contestant
- 'We're just hoping that everything can be okay!' Oti Mabuse admits future of Strictly Come Dancing is uncertain with show bosses taking things 'day by day'
- JLS star Aston Merrygold confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing
- Ed Balls admits he is 'scared to death' as he joins Strictly Come Dancing
- Michelle Keegan 'top of the list' for Strictly Come Dancing 2020 line-up
- Judy Murray confirmed to take part in Strictly Come Dancing
Strictly Come Dancing's Emma Weymouth looks radiant in red strapless gown alongside her husband Ceawlin Thynn as they attend the 65th Evening Standard Theatre Awards have 352 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.