Maruti Suzuki India Limited has announced the sales of over 3 lakh BS6 compliant vehicles. While the 3 lakh milestone was achieved within just 7 months of the launch of the first BS6 model, close to one lakh sales took place in the month of October.
Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (M&S), Maruti Suzuki India Limited informed media persons in Jaipur that the company has sold over 3 lakh BS6 compliant vehicles since April 2019. He said, “We are delighted to announce that Maruti Suzuki crossed the milestone sales figure of 3 lakh BS6 vehicles in a short span of 7 months. Of this, close to one lakh vehicles were sold during the month of October owing to the festive demand. These figures are very encouraging and reflect on Maruti Suzuki cars being preferred choice of people, and indicate towards trust placed in our products. With the largest range of BS6 vehicles on offer, Maruti Suzuki cars have garnered widespread acceptance.”
He added, “Initially, there was some confusion in the minds of the consumers regarding the transition from BS4 to BS6. To provide clarity, we rolled out several awareness initiatives to communicate the advantages of adopting BS6 technology. These have helped us build confidence reflecting in the overall response to our BS6 range, which is very encouraging. We have observed that customers across cities have become more environmentally conscious and are willing to upgrade to vehicles with better technology which are environment-friendly.”
In April 2019 Maruti Suzuki had launched its BS6 range with models Baleno and Alto. These BS6 compliant vehicles were launched almost one year before the government timeline of April 2020.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox – subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what’s happening in the world around you – in real time.
- Auto Sales April 2022: Maruti Suzuki Records 10.21 Per Cent Sales Decline In Domestic PV Sales
- Maruti Suzuki partners with Indian Bank for customised car loan offers
- Indian Bank partners with Maruti Suzuki for car loans
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 profit up 51% to INR 1876 cr
- Maruti Suzuki launches 'New Age' Baleno starting at Rs 6.35 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga becomes 2nd highest selling car in India, 1st MPV to feature in top 3
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 Results | Key Takeaways
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 Result | Consolidated profit rises 51% YoY to Rs 1,876 crore, revenue up 11%
- Maruti Suzuki Discounts For May 2022 - Enjoy Savings Of Up To Rs 38,000
- Maruti Suzuki April 2022 Sales Report - Year-over-Year Sales Decline By Over 10%
- Maruti Suzuki joins hands with Indian Bank for car loans
- Maruti Suzuki Net Profits Decline 11 Percent In FY 2021-22
- Maruti Suzuki sales in April down 5.6% to 150,661 units
- Maruti Suzuki YFG SUV Spotted Testing - Will Rival The Hyundai Creta
- Maruti Suzuki Reports 2% YoY Drop In April 2022 Production; Output Drops 4% Against March 2022
- Maruti Suzuki Beats Margin Expectations On Boost From Price Hikes
- Maruti Suzuki Standalone March 2022 Net Sales at Rs 26,740.00 crore, up 11.31% Y-o-Y
- Maruti Suzuki Consolidated March 2022 Net Sales at Rs 26,749.20 crore, up 11.3% Y-o-Y
- RBI's Repo Rate Hike Likely To Have Nominal Impact On Car Loans And Sales
- Maruti Suzuki Q4 Net jumps 51% ₹1,875.8 crore
Maruti Suzuki Sells 3 lakh BS-VI Cars in 7 Months, Highest Sales Recorded in October have 523 words, post on www.news18.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.