Emma Barton has impressed the judges, and her dance partner, Anton du Beke, during her time on Strictly Come Dancing, but what do we know about the star when she’s not waltzing on a Saturday night? The dancing sensation, who has now made it to the final five couples on the popular show, has had several famous boyfriends in the past. Find out everything you need to know about the former EastEnders’ star’s love life here…
Is Emma Barton married?
Emma keeps her personal life very private, and so not much is known about her personal life. She was previously married to a lawyer, Nigel Stoat, for three years back in 2002, but reportedly split back in 2005. Since then, Emma has kept her romances private, and it thought that she is currently single and ready to mingle!
What are Emma Barton’s past relationships?
Emma has previously dated popular TV presenter, Stephen Mulhern. The pair first met back in 2008 when they were working together on a pantomime show, and reportedly split back in 2011, with Stephen previously admitting that their relationship came to a “natural end”. She has also been romantically linked to former co-star, Joel Beckitt, who she reportedly dated from 2006 to 2008.
Emma with Joel in 2008
Jamie Borthwick also once admitted that he had a crush on Emma, telling the TV Times: “I was about 14 when I first set eyes on Emma Barton. I fell in love with her long, shapely legs and I wanted to marry her. Perry [Mitchell] told me to chat her up, and I remember walking over to her and saying, ‘Alright darling… Wow, you smell nice.’ It brought the house down and we still laugh about it now.” Emma responded to say she saw her co-star as “a brother”, ouch!
It is unknown why the pair split
Emma is having an amazing time on Strictly at the moment, but her professional dancer, Anton Du Beke, admitted that she is working incredibly hard on both Strictly and EastEnders. Chatting on This Morning: “She is constantly working on EastEnders. She’s doing two massive jobs. We only got into the studio yesterday and then I’m gonna see her this afternoon and we’re gonna work on it until late. ‘She hasn’t had a lot of time but she’s such a hard worker and such a pro.”
- Strictly Come Dancing grand final songs and dances revealed
- Maria Sharapova Blasts Serena Williams, Criticises Her Love Life
- Sam Armytage relishes lashing out at tabloids who delve into her love life – but she’s done EXACTLY the same thing to stacks of stars from the Kardashians to Bradley Cooper
- 'El Chapo' trial reveals drug lord's love life, business dealings
- Strictly's Emma Weymouth amps up the glamour in a fuchsia pink gown as she leaves It Takes Two filming after stunning onlookers with her toned abs
- Strictly's Kelvin Fletcher arrives for training with Oti Mabuse after revealing he's resorted to SICKNESS TABLETS to cope with spins in the Viennese Waltz
- What celebrity dancing reality shows look like around the world
- Move over Fred Astaire! Who are the top 10 dancing politicians?
- Why Coleen Garcia doesn't follow a strict diet
- Julie Myerson: how mindfulness based cognitive therapy changed my life
- How Mark Duplass Brings The Awful, Wonderful Reality Of Relationships To His Films
- Financial Violence: 4 Signs to Watch for in a New Relationship
- How some Suffolk companies are marking ‘Work-Life Balance Week’
- “Lion” Writer Luke Davies On The Dance Scene That Could’ve Been (And His Oscar Nom)
- Michael B. Jordan Talks “That Awkward Moment” and Personal Life
- Are Entrepreneurs Doomed When it Comes to Finding Love?
- Work-Life Balance Is an Oxymoron–and I Found Out the Hard Way
- Richard Alston Dance Company to Shutter in 2020
- Why love makes you so silly, according to an expert
- The gift of life that comes only from a mother
Is Strictly Come Dancing's Emma Barton in a relationship? Find out about her love life here have 677 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 30, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.