LOS ANGELES, CA — The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday approved eight pages of procedures to take the impeachment inquiry against President Trump to nationally broadcast public hearings. Just about all of LA County’s legislators, which includes many of the president’s chief antagonists such as Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff, are Democrats who voted in favor of the move. Technically, there is a tiny slice of the county — a nugget of Lancaster that falls into the Republican District represented by Trump ally and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. He’s the only legislator from the region who voted no. These LA County legislators all voted yes: Karen Bass Calif. 37 Congressional DistrictKatie Hill: 25th Congressional DistrictJudy Chu: 27th Congressional District,Brad Sherman: 30th Congressional DistrictAdam Schiff: 28th Congressional DistrictTony Cardenas: 29th Congressional DistrictGrace Napolitano: 32nd Congressional DistrictTed Lieu: 33rd Congressional DistrictJimmy Gomez: 34th Congressional DistrictNorma Torres : 35th Congressional DistrictKaren Bass: 37th Congressional DistrictLinda Sánchez: 38th Congressional DistrictLucille Roybal-Allard: 40th Congressional DistrictMaxine Waters: 43rd Congressional DistrictNanette Barragán: 44th Congressional DistrictThe resolution defining the scope of the next phase of the inquiry was approved mainly along party lines, 232-196. The House will move ahead with impeachment proceedings against Trump after a… Read full this story
- Rep. Jordan: Impeachment Inquiry 'Shrouded in Secrecy'
- The Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Latest Updates
- At least 228 House Democrats have said they support an impeachment inquiry
- Impeachment inquiry doesn't entitle House committee to grand jury evidence in Mueller report, DOJ says
- 'Insane Impeachment Witch Hunt.' Trump Rages in His First Rally Since the Start of the Impeachment Inquiry
- Democratic lawmaker: It's time for a full House vote on impeachment inquiry into Trump
- Democratic lawmaker: It's time for a full House vote on impeachment inquiry
- Why Democrats won't be voting on impeachment inquiry
- Trump rails against impeachment inquiry as his supporters see a ‘coup’
- Here's the latest on the quickly escalating impeachment inquiry
How Your South Pasadena Rep Voted On Impeachment Inquiry have 323 words, post on patch.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.