LOS ANGELES, CA — The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday approved eight pages of procedures to take the impeachment inquiry against President Trump to nationally broadcast public hearings. Just about all of LA County’s legislators, which includes many of the president’s chief antagonists such as Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff, are Democrats who voted in favor of the move. Technically, there is a tiny slice of the county — a nugget of Lancaster that falls into the Republican District represented by Trump ally and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. He’s the only legislator from the region who voted no. These LA County legislators all voted yes: Karen Bass Calif. 37 Congressional DistrictKatie Hill: 25th Congressional DistrictJudy Chu: 27th Congressional District,Brad Sherman: 30th Congressional DistrictAdam Schiff: 28th Congressional DistrictTony Cardenas: 29th Congressional DistrictGrace Napolitano: 32nd Congressional DistrictTed Lieu: 33rd Congressional DistrictJimmy Gomez: 34th Congressional DistrictNorma Torres : 35th Congressional DistrictKaren Bass: 37th Congressional DistrictLinda Sánchez: 38th Congressional DistrictLucille Roybal-Allard: 40th Congressional DistrictMaxine Waters: 43rd Congressional DistrictNanette Barragán: 44th Congressional DistrictThe resolution defining the scope of the next phase of the inquiry was approved mainly along party lines, 232-196. The House will move ahead with impeachment proceedings against Trump after a… Read full this story
- Democrats get ready to ram through next phase of Donald Trump impeachment inquiry in face of Republican objections as he demands his party 'stand together and defender the leader' against 'smears'
- Republicans: Pelosi’s Impeachment Inquiry a ‘Soviet-Style Show Trial’
- Under Proposed ‘Impeachment Inquiry’ Rules, Republicans Can’t Subpoena Whistleblower
- Watch Live: House Votes On Impeachment Inquiry
- Trump's top adviser on Russia and Europe to quit ahead of his scheduled testimony to the impeachment inquiry today
- CNN Fantasizes About Mike Pence Getting Caught up in Impeachment, ‘President Pelosi’
- GOP Sen. David Perdue on Impeachment: ‘Not a Chance in Hell’ Trump will Be Convicted in Senate
- House votes to block Trump's border emergency declaration
- Take-Two registers GTA: San Andreas
- Paul Dacre had hand in accusing Hugh Grant of smears, Leveson inquiry hears
How Your San Marino Representatives Voted On Impeachment Inquiry have 343 words, post on patch.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.